Covance Interview Questions in Maidenhead, England | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 1, 2017

2.8

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

GSS Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maidenhead, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Covance (Maidenhead, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied online. Phone interview a week later approx. 20min. A week after that another phone interview approx. 1 hour from the dept manager. A week later a face to face with the manager and a member of staff. Basic interview not really asking questions about my ability to do the role, or previous CRO Experience. It was more about what the role entailed. The manager repeated on 5 occasions that they were a young company. This was backed up by the member of staff also. I found this to be bad manners. Being a mature candidate I felt age discriminated. I wanted to say if I am too old then stop the interview and don't waste my time. I was interviewed for 2 hours, most of it was personal rambling from them. A lot of it not role related. I left knowing that not matter what I would not be offered the position. Two weeks later and email to say I had not got the jo, it had been offered to another candidate. There was nothing in the email to give feedback just a basic email.

CRA II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Maidenhead, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Covance (Maidenhead, England (UK)) in January 2016.

Interview

I applied via an agency i got a response back within 1 day and had a telephone interview with their HR screener in America, i passed that interview and then had an interview with a CTM the following week, that interview just consisted of talking through my experience. I then was invited for a face to face interview two weeks later which involved a lot of behavioural questions. I then was told that i would be outsourced to a sponsor and the sponsor wanted to speak to me so i had a telephone chat with the sponsor. The sponsor then requested to meet me so i went to the sponsors offices and had a face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you dealt with a challenging situation   1 Answer
    • Tell me about your experience   1 Answer
    • What can you bring to covance   1 Answer
    • How do you deal with unsigned HIPPA forms of subjects?   Answer Question

Clinical Research Associate II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Maidenhead, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Covance (Maidenhead, England (UK)) in November 2015.

Interview

I applied via the agency and I had a first screening phone interview that lasted about 20 minutes and I had another phone interview the following week that lasted for an hour. Then I had a face to face interview that lasted an hour. 2 days after, I had fro the agency that they would like me to have another phone interview with another department as they are looking to outsource me to one of their other clients.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a time where you had to get information from someone who wasn't very helpful. Tell me about a time when someone made an unreasonable request from you.   Answer Question

Clinic Operations Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Maidenhead, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Covance (Maidenhead, England (UK)).

Interview

Exhaustive, professional focused on the job. It lasted long. Clearly they wanted to be sure they were choosing the right person. It was obvious the ones selecting had a lot at stake as well

Interview Questions

• Give Tough situation with employee   1 Answer

Clinical Projects Administrator - Industrial Placement Year Interview

Anonymous Employee in Maidenhead, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Covance (Maidenhead, England (UK)) in May 2014.

Interview

This was for an industry placement job as part of a sandwich course in a degree. Initially had a phone screening interview with HR personnel to ask basic competency questions and a background check. Invited to an assessment day where I was asked to prepare a presentation and then had a 1:1 interview with a management panel where they asked more personality based questions.

Interview Questions

• Example of a time you had to take a risk and it paid off?   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Maidenhead, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Covance (Maidenhead, England (UK)) in March 2013.

Interview

Applied on their website for a clinical project manager job, 3 weeks later had a phone call asking if I'd be interested in applying for a PM position in a different department. Set up a time to discuss the job on the telephone the next day but it was actually a HR interview. Face to face interview was scheduled for the following week.

Interview Questions

• Was expecting to just discuss the role during the first call, but had usual talk me through your cv, then a behavioural question regarding a difficult situation and how it was overcome.   Answer Question

Senior Finance Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maidenhead, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Covance (Maidenhead, England (UK)) in September 2012.

Interview

30 minute HR Screening interview, 1 hour phone interview, a 1 hour face to face,by 30 minutes with a potential peer and one more 30-45 minute phone interview. 3 of the interviews used competency based questions.