Covance Program Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Covance Program Specialist Interview Questions

Updated Mar 6, 2017

2.6

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Covance (San Diego, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview was a phone screening first followed by a proficiency test online which if both were good, a face to face interview was granted. The interview took place at a hiring agency where the staff were very warming and made me feel comfortable

Interview Questions

• What would I describe as some of my best customer service practices   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Covance

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Covance (San Diego, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

Received email the morning of hiring fair ,met with a recruiter, asked if I was interested in working in lajolla for 17..signed papers ,took drug and background test.. Before results came back I was already in training..

Interview Questions

• Is $17.00 an hour something that you would be interested in   1 Answer

Program Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Covance.

Interview

By resume didnt have to to go for interview. Hired directly off of resume..easy process...qualified for job off past experience. Submitted resume..got offered the position same day. Very easy.

Program Specialist Interview

Interview

It was easy through the staffing agency they just call you in for an interview and then the process is easy after that you. They call you a day later

Program Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Covance.

Interview

Phone interview with a recruiter followed by in person interview. Used STAR method during in person interview which lasted about an hour. Interviewed by two people, both very nice people. Overall, average experience.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had a disagreement with a co-worker and how you handled it   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenfield, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Covance (Greenfield, IN) in October 2015.

Interview

Applied online. Had a phone interview, which was not difficult. Had a face to face interview, which was a little intense. Situation based questions. Must be able to recall specific events and situations and how you handled them. STAR method.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had a conflict with a co-worker and how you handled it. Must answer with situation, task, action and result.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Covance (San Diego, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

Temp Agency sends in your resume and recommendation for contract hire. It takes a few days for the temp agency to get back to you, but overall it is an easy process.

Interview Questions

• Would you like to work at a job that is offering a lot of overtime?   1 Answer
    • Can you use Microsoft Outlook?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Germantown, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Covance (Germantown, MD) in September 2014.

Interview

I, along with many others, was hired through a contracting company. I was called and they verified my resume and asked if I wanted the position. When they first called, I thought it was a scam call from posting my resume online, but it turned out to be an honest offer for a job.

Interview Questions

• They verified the information on my resume.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase.

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Covance (San Diego, CA).

Interview

Used a third party Job Agency to do interviewing in the San Diego area, where it was explained that, the job was a "temp-to-hire" position, however, when I checked their website, there were plenty of full time positions available. My fear is they are cutting corners to get employees recruited and paying them at different levels.

They hire, based on what the Job Agency advised them of will supporting material in the form of: resume and test cores, consisted of Office, Excel, example email, and other such materials.

Interview Questions

• All very simple. Just getting an idea of if you an do the job.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Covance (San Diego, CA) in September 2013.

Interview

Got hired through Sedona staffing. They will hire anyone for this place since they go through on average 20 hires/fires a month. Went in and took some computer test that lasted about an hour, anyone who completed high school can finish it and then viola I had the job.

Interview Questions

• There were no interview questions.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There is no negotiation phase you are brought on a temp employee at a rate of 13 an hour/