Coventry Health Care Associate Technical Claims Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Coventry Health Care Associate Technical Claims Specialist Interview Questions

2.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Associate Technical Claims Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Coventry Health Care (Tampa, FL) in October 2008.

Interview

Interviewed with two so called managers who asked questions based on 1996 health care knowledge. They will ask about the HICFA aka CMS 1500...no one has called it a HICFA in the last 5 years!. When your walking in for the interview you go through the common work area and its rows and rows upon cubicles. Reminds you of the matrix and how the machines feed off all the embryos. The dress of the managers where street clothes and one of the managers looked like she was going to club after work. The test you have to take is basic and has nothing to do of what you are going to do

Interview Questions

• What kind of cereal do you eat?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No....they wont tell you, and after the two weeks of training you are provided an offer sheet to accept or decline. If your desperate, you will sign it but if you have other offers run fast.

Other Interview Reviews for Coventry Health Care

Associate Technical Claims Specialist Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Coventry Health Care in July 2011.

Interview

Met with HR, did a keyboarding and 10 key test followed by an interview. The following week I had an interview with the supervisor and manager. That was 2 and a half weeks ago and I have still not heard any follow up.

Interview Questions