Coventry Health Care Interview Questions in Bethesda, MD | Glassdoor

Coventry Health Care Interview Questions in Bethesda, MD

4.0

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bethesda, MD

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Coventry Health Care (Bethesda, MD).

Interview

The interview was thorough and collaborative, meaning, I not only met with the hiring director, but also with several of the internal customers with I would be working. At that time, the emphasis was to build, from the ground up, a program that was new to the organization and the company seemed to embrace new ideas to accomplish their goals..

Interview Questions

• What was my plan/approach to get people on board who are not necessarily open to the new program and may, in fact, be hostile   Answer Question

Negotiation

Typical offer, counter offer & acceptance

Associate Internal Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethesda, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Coventry Health Care (Bethesda, MD) in December 2012.

Interview

Interview was conducted in 2 parts. First part was done over the phone for about 30 minutes. After that I was invited for interview in person. When I came for the interview, I was interviewed by an internal auditor first, who had worked for several years in that company. Second interview was conducted by a Senior Manager who has recently joined the company. Both of these interviews happened on the same day one after another. The interview itself was exhausting and somewhat unusual. Some questions were strange and I could not understand how to interpret interviewer's reaction to my answers. Overall I did not like either interviewer, nor I like the process and questions. Atmosphere in that office was also depressing.