Coventry Health Care Customer Service Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Coventry Health Care

2.5

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Coventry Health Care (Houston, TX) in April 2010.

Interview

My most recent interview was to keep my job after the downsizing. I was interviewed by one of the better supervisors. As with any interview, listen to what is being asked. Be honest and precise. Give examples of your accomplishments that are related to the job.

Interview Questions

• Can you give an example where you went over and beyond to assist?   1 Answer
  • Why do you think we should hire you?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Yes. If you are offered the job but you are not satisfied with the salary offered, let them know. You don't have to accept the 1st offer, but don't be greedy. If it is fair, accept.

Other Interview Reviews for Coventry Health Care

Customer Service Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coventry Health Care in October 2012.

Interview

online application-ph interview asking question of why you think this job would be for you?
    have you ever work at a call center? ect. Then you will be invited to come take a typing test 35 wpm to pass also you must pass the number keyboard test. Once pass you do three interviews all on the same day if you get two and are asked back often times you don't get the job.

Interview Questions

• There question are all about past experience of dealing with rude customers that are irate, and how do you over come that experience in a positive manor?   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiation they ask would the offer salary be enough on the first ph interview