Coventry Health Care Interview Questions in Downers Grove, IL | Glassdoor

Coventry Health Care Interview Questions in Downers Grove, IL

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Applications Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Downers Grove, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Coventry Health Care (Downers Grove, IL).

Interview

four step interview process, Detailed , but fair technical phone interview, Questions on Java, EJB and J2EE concepts, followed by hiring manager interview, in-person interview with hiring manager (situation based or case oriented questions), final interview with department head.

Interview Questions

• Case oriented (Situation based) question with the hiring leader   Answer Question

IT Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Downers Grove, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Coventry Health Care (Downers Grove, IL) in October 2013.

Interview

It was a very long interview process. I was interviewed at least 6 times over 60 days. The standard behavioral questions was asked. There was not a lot of project manager questions.

Senior IT Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Downers Grove, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Coventry Health Care (Downers Grove, IL) in January 2013.

Interview

The overall process from the initial contact to the face-to-face interview was 2 months. There was a phone screen with very general questions but had some good input regarding the team structure and the specific area where they wanted to hire someone. The HR contact was very good, keeping touch as needed during the process.

The face-interview was scheduled at a strange time (5:00 PM), and of the 3 people that I was supposed to talk to only 1 was available (the phone screen and a person whose name was new to me and greeted me with a frown when I shook his hand). The new person asked all of the questions, including many non-sequitors like "are you saying you were a salesman in your previous role" as a senior project manager and commented "I guess you had a long Christmas break" when talking about the month of December after I left my previous job at the end of November. At that point I knew this person had another candidate in mind and were just going through the motions to avoid any good responses.

Interview Questions

• From a budget perspective did you manage hours or dollars?   Answer Question

Senior Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Downers Grove, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Coventry Health Care (Downers Grove, IL) in October 2012.

Interview

I applied online, got call from HR after 2 weeks:-
    a) The process started with HR interview for 30 mins.
    b) She than ask me to fill online Q're contain bunch of behavioural questions.
    c) Third step was an interview with technical team, most of the questions were related to why particular technolgy has been used in current project, architecture, few design pattern related questions and few related to production deployment, clustering, session replication and all.
    d) Fourth step was interview with hirng namager, most of the question again are behavioral, or like what is the biggest technical issue you have solved.
    e) Finally got a offer from HR

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation as they pay what i ask

IT Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Downers Grove, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Coventry Health Care (Downers Grove, IL) in September 2011.

Interview

The process was very quick - 2 phone interview, 1 face-to-face and one on tele-presence
    Most of the interview questions were behavioral type - why should we hire you, what are your strengths.
    The people in the Downers Grove office look very friendly.

Applications Dev Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Downers Grove, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Coventry Health Care (Downers Grove, IL) in September 2008.

Interview

first got phone interview and 1:1 interview with application architect, application manager, then application director

Interview Questions

• tell difference between ajax and iframe based call   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not negotiate at all. they offered me with 5% increase on my previous salary.