Coventry Health Care Interview Questions in Harrisburg, PA | Glassdoor

2.8

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Associate Customer Service Spec Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harrisburg, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Coventry Health Care (Harrisburg, PA) in December 2012.

Interview

I applied on a Saturday and received a call the Tuesday following. This was the first mini phone interview. They scheduled another phone interview the next day that lasted 15 minutes. Afterwards I took a series of customer service tests via email and passed them. I was then scheduled for an interview at the company. This consisted of ALL behavioral questions from 5 different people, one being the Human Resources Lady I spoke to on the phone. It lasted about 2 hrs. I was told that I would get a call if I got the job or a letter if I did not. 3 weeks went by and you would think I would have heard something by now- no such thing. You would also think that "you did not get the job" so why are you complaining. Well I finally called Human resources back to get closure to be told I did not get that position but they wanted me for another position which was a temp job and they were giving interviews on Wednesday, mind you I called on Monday which gave me no time to request this day off. I don't know if this was a good thing or bad thing, but none the less I did not take the temp job as It was not worth it. They wasted enough of my time already.

Interview Questions

• What did you specifically do as far as making a mistake and how did you catch this before it got out of hand?   Answer Question
    • What did you implement in your last job and are they using this at the job now?   Answer Question

They offered me another position calling providers up about eft benefits, which means I have to sell product for them. I interviewed for inbound calls.

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Harrisburg, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Coventry Health Care (Harrisburg, PA).

Interview

I submitted my resume and was contacted within 2 weeks for a phone-screening interview with a recruiter for the company. The phone interview was about a half hour asking general questions- why are you looking for a job, what can you bring to the company, go through your daily routines. I was then contacted within one week after the interview for an in-person interview. I met with 2 people, would have been 2-4 people though. Went through my interview and asked basic behavioral questions- describe a situation where you overcame a problem, how would your co-workers/boss describe you in one word.

The atmosphere was great and comfortable. The people were great and the interview was fun.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between a debit and a credit   1 Answer

Negotiation

The offer was more than I expected so I did not negotiate. I was able to start a week later than they asked without a problem.

Senior Actuarial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Harrisburg, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Coventry Health Care (Harrisburg, PA) in August 2012.

Interview

Through recruiter

Negotiation

They are very candid on their offer,and willing to wait for me to make an informed decision.

Provider Relations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harrisburg, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Coventry Health Care (Harrisburg, PA) in July 2011.

Interview

It was a job fair. There is no organization and it is easy to get lost in the commotion

Department Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Harrisburg, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Coventry Health Care (Harrisburg, PA) in May 2011.

Interview

Very conversational...manager had no clue how to interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

You can not negotiate...if you try, they just say no thanks.

Provider Database analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Camp Hill, PA

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Coventry Health Care (Camp Hill, PA) in March 2009.

Interview

All interviews (3) were conducted by phone. The initial interview was with the Team Lead, and was pleasant and productive, and was set up in advance. I do find phone interviews to be a bit off-putting, but this was done well, and she was a pleasant person.

However, the second contact was to be done by HR, within about 10 days, and instead it took over three weeks for them to get to me. Not scheduled, so I interviewed standing out in a grocery store parking lot. It was a pretty perfunctory interview, but I guess I passed.

The third interview was with the area VP(?) (I think). It was scheduled, but I had had a long day and was not at the top of my form. I did not do so well there, I was asked more customer service oriented questions, which were hard to answer since that is pretty much dictated by company and department policies in my world.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if the customer (client) was asking for an unreasonable change to the software? Something that was very specific to that client?   1 Answer