Coventry Health Care Human Resources Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Coventry Health Care Human Resources Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Coventry Health Care (Scottsdale, AZ) in April 2011.

Interview

The application process was lengthy but not intolerable. The actual interview process was considerably long considering most companies have three, maybe four interviews. Expect at least 4 or 5 interviews with repeating questions every step of the way.

Interview Questions

• All questions were behavioral, i.e.: "Tell me about a time you went out of your way to assist a customer; how did it turn out?" or "Tell me about a time you felt that you failed at something; what would you change about it?"   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiation was a very smooth process and probably one of the best things about the company in general

Other Interview Reviews for Coventry Health Care

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Coventry Health Care (Scottsdale, AZ) in March 2010.

Interview

It started with a phone call to set up the phone interview. Then you had a screening phone interview. If you were deemed a viable candidate, there would be a second phone interview with the hiring manager followed by an in-person interview with the hiring manager. The phone interview was very professional and informative.

The only negative thing I would say is that when they don't allow you to go to the next level, they just send you the "sorry" e-mail. If you request additional explanation, you get nothing.

Interview Questions