Coventry Health Care Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Coventry Health Care Interview Questions

Updated Apr 5, 2017

2.7

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

3 tier interview process.

During the interview process, there are many things that make one interview different from another. These unique characteristics may be related to things found in common with the interviewer and the job candidate; or from distinctive job characteristics which lead to a more in-depth conversation than planned; or just a lack of chemistry between the parties that result in an uneventful and short meeting. Although all interviews have unique dynamics, it is possible to prepare oneself as a job candidate for most potential eventualities.

There are four very specific things that take place in every interview that a job candidate can, and should, prepare for. They are:

the Entrance
        the Introduction
        the Dialogue
        the Close.

Interview Questions

• how would you be a good fit here? How do you benefit this compant   Answer Question

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coventry Health Care.

Interview

Was in a room with two other nurses and was questioned by both nurses as to my experience. Asked how long I had been a nurse what all I had done as a nurse. Some questions about family but I directed it back to the job , you never talk about family in a interview.

Negotiation

She offered it to me and I accepted.

Administrative Interview

Interview

Both managers and human resources interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not much negotiation

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Coventry Health Care.

Interview

Interview started with a quick talk with a recruiter to ensure that my salary, location and timing needs aligned with the company.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation. they gave me what i asked for a salary.

IT Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Downers Grove, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Coventry Health Care (Downers Grove, IL) in October 2013.

Interview

It was a very long interview process. I was interviewed at least 6 times over 60 days. The standard behavioral questions was asked. There was not a lot of project manager questions.

Data Entry Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Coventry Health Care (Tucson, AZ) in September 2013.

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter from another state, went well. 2-3 weeks later, contact from local Coventry division. Went in did their assessments, face to face interview went well and passed assessment. Another week passed, 1st recruiter called back to offer me the position, which I accepted. Coventry then commenced their employment verification process. My professional reference said recruiter that offered me the position said, "thanks for your input so I can make my hiring decision". ???? I guess I have the job, I passed background check, etc.

Associate Customer Service Spec Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Coventry Health Care (Houston, TX) in July 2013.

Interview

Applied online, got a call from HR recruiter 2 weeks later for phone interview(basic questions pertaining to work history/availability), recruiter set up an appointment for testing the following day. Passed assessment and typing tests, was schedule for in person interview the following week, interviewed with two supervisors although it was supposed to have been three. First supervisor informed me that generally when you get a yes from two supervisors there was no need for the third interview. She basically made it sound like I was being offered the job and told me and another girl that we would be hearing from HR with the job details (compensation/start date). It's been a week since my in person interview and I haven't heard from HR yet so fingers are crossed. Training class is suppose to be on 7/29 so hopefully I'll hear from HR by the end of next week.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions but questions are based on personal scenarios that are work related.   Answer Question

Learning Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Coventry Health Care (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

Very good! They are very professional and do their due diligence in finding the best talent

Interview Questions

• Not really a question; but was asked to design a training program on the spot for them   Answer Question

Negotiation

Professional; offer...counter, acceptance.

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Coventry Health Care (Tucson, AZ).

Interview

Very well had a intellegent manager conducting interview, he has since left company. But he was the best manager they have ever had. Drug test, application..Job was offered immediately.

Provider Contracting Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunrise, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coventry Health Care (Sunrise, FL) in April 2013.

Interview

Applied online after a month or more I was called in for an interview with the Manager and Director. Very Casual interview. A couple of situation questions. More in style with the type of interview that I like. More so asking about your background and explaining the position and who you can contribute. I felt interview went extremely well. I am still waiting for a decision as it was just yesterday evening

Interview Questions

• No difficult question. What would you do if you did something that was incorrect and/or made a mistake on your job   Answer Question