Coventry Health Care Senior HelpDesk Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1.0

Senior HelpDesk Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Coventry Health Care (Scottsdale, AZ) in September 2012.

Interview

First was a phone screening with Eva verifying the info on my Resume. Took about 30 minutes. Evidently she liked my experience and work history because she then asked me if I could take a "Career Battery" online. Of course, I said yes. They want you to take it within 3 days.

The Career Battery takes 60-90 minutes and quite honestly, when I saw it I immediately knew I didn't want to work for Coventry. They let a computer program do all of their hiring for them. The "Battery" asked questions that were extremely subjective with multiple, plausible answers. I had taken these tests before and in my opinion they completely take the human element out of the hiring process.

The following day, I got an impersonal email saying they didn't want me, essentially. The fact that they let a software program determine who qualifies for an "in-person" interview projects a cold, robotic, impersonal organization. After reading some of the reviews here on Glassdoor, I'm not bothered that they passed on me.

Interview Questions

• The Career Battery is pointless. It contained questions with multiple correct or feasible answers and the wording or phrasing of the questions was somewhat confusing. I consider myself well versed in the English language and I found myself asking, "what is it that they want to know?"   1 Answer