Coventry Health Care Interview Questions in Tucson, AZ | Glassdoor

Coventry Health Care Interview Questions in Tucson, AZ

2.3

Data Entry Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Coventry Health Care (Tucson, AZ) in September 2013.

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter from another state, went well. 2-3 weeks later, contact from local Coventry division. Went in did their assessments, face to face interview went well and passed assessment. Another week passed, 1st recruiter called back to offer me the position, which I accepted. Coventry then commenced their employment verification process. My professional reference said recruiter that offered me the position said, "thanks for your input so I can make my hiring decision". ???? I guess I have the job, I passed background check, etc.

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Coventry Health Care (Tucson, AZ).

Interview

Very well had a intellegent manager conducting interview, he has since left company. But he was the best manager they have ever had. Drug test, application..Job was offered immediately.

Pharmacy Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Coventry Health Care (Tucson, AZ) in November 2009.

Interview

Be professional, have a great personality and you will be fine

Interview Questions

• How you work in a small group or others   1 Answer