Covidien Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Covidien Engineer Interview Questions

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Covidien (Saint Louis, MO) in December 2011.

Interview

I was contacted by HR for a phone interview. I spoke with the hiring manager for about an hour. I then waited almost a month to hear anything back. I was then brought in for an on site interview. I met with three different people of varying levels in the company. I was made an offer a week after my interview.

Interview Questions

• Are you ready to go to lunch after asking me two easy questions.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Covidien

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Covidien.

Interview

Be prepared and know the company

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Covidien (Hyderabad (India)) in April 2012.

Interview

A friend of mine suggested this company and provided the contact details. I have sent my profile and got shortlisted for a senior position. I was called to the campus and had four rounds of interviews including the director none of which were technical. They made me wait till the evening and i hear all kinds of shouting outside conference room in the background which made me realize i was in the wrong place looking for a job. The questions asked were subpar considering the number of people i have interviewed/seen in my long career

Interview Questions

• why do you want to join the company? what are your significant milestones? how did you get out of a tough situation?   Answer Question
    • who interviewed you and why did you apply for this position   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Covidien in January 2010.

Interview

Basic interview

Interview Questions

Didn't want to change companies

Employer Interview Review Title Location Interview Question
Covidien Engineer Interview Saint Louis, MO Are you ready to go to lunch after asking me two easy questions.
Covidien Engineer Interview Depends on the situation and the answer given
Covidien Engineering Interview Hyderabad (India) why do you want to join the company? what are your significant milestones? how did you get out of a tough situation?
Covidien Engineering Interview Hyderabad (India) who interviewed you and why did you apply for this position
Covidien Engineer Interview What is your personal mission statement?