Covidien Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Covidien Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Sep 13, 2017

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shelton, CT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Covidien (Shelton, CT) in April 2014.

Interview

The interview process was very professional. Kind of intimidating with the four person panel of interviewers though. The most positive thing I got out of the experience is to know what to expect from larger corporations.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Covidien

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Covidien (Saint Louis, MO) in December 2011.

Interview

I was contacted by HR for a phone interview. I spoke with the hiring manager for about an hour. I then waited almost a month to hear anything back. I was then brought in for an on site interview. I met with three different people of varying levels in the company. I was made an offer a week after my interview.

Interview Questions

• Are you ready to go to lunch after asking me two easy questions.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Covidien.

Interview

Be prepared and know the company

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Covidien (Hyderabad (India)) in April 2012.

Interview

A friend of mine suggested this company and provided the contact details. I have sent my profile and got shortlisted for a senior position. I was called to the campus and had four rounds of interviews including the director none of which were technical. They made me wait till the evening and i hear all kinds of shouting outside conference room in the background which made me realize i was in the wrong place looking for a job. The questions asked were subpar considering the number of people i have interviewed/seen in my long career

Interview Questions

• why do you want to join the company? what are your significant milestones? how did you get out of a tough situation?   Answer Question
    • who interviewed you and why did you apply for this position   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Covidien in January 2010.

Interview

Basic interview

Interview Questions

Didn't want to change companies