Cox Communications Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA | Glassdoor

2.8

61 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Engineering Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cox Communications (Atlanta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied online and heard back about an interview after about two weeks. Had the interview with three team leaders. Told me they would let me know within a couple of weeks. Never heard back.

Editor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cox Communications (Atlanta, GA) in May 2010.

Interview

Simple. Standard

Negotiation

Good. They worked with me to get what I wanted.

Senior QA Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Cox Communications (Atlanta, GA) in October 2011.

Interview

I worked here previously as a contractor, so I knew the culture. The up-front process was fast, the decision was made within 10 days.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to be on-site daily?   1 Answer
    • Can you transition within 2 months?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Nothing.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Cox Communications (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Simple for me, but I've heard that is the exception. I had a phone interview, in-person interview scheduled for the same week. Interviewed with 2 managers and received offer the next day.

Senior Production Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cox Communications (Alpharetta, GA) in September 2009.

Interview

Amazed that I was hired with such poor analysis of my skill sets, but I was recommended through employee referral so maybe they didn't feel the need to ask difficult questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Unable to negotiate.

Senior Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cox Communications (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Applied online, was contacted in less than a week and went through the hiring process in less than two weeks. There were no technical questions, even though there should have been, as the role relied heavily on technical skills such as database skills or other technical analytical tools.

Be sure to ask more about the exact team you will be working on and the role. The company undergoes organizational changes frequently, and if you are not confident in the manager or the team then do not take the position. This is as much an opportunity for you to interview them as it is for them to interview you.

Interview Questions

• Why did you decide to look for employment?   1 Answer

Visual Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cox Communications (Atlanta, GA) in April 2014.

Interview

Very quick and in-depth. I got to see the campus. I got a chance to chat with team members and management. I was also able to see what the team was working on at that time. There was more involved before the process and after the process.

Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cox Communications (Atlanta, GA) in December 2009.

Interview

Through but not stressfull decisions and questions were reliable and related to the position and experience

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a customer problem that needed to be resolved quickly and decisively. What did you do and how did it turn out.   Answer Question

Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cox Communications (Atlanta, GA) in July 2010.

Interview

Easy going phone conversation about current work experience. They wanted specific examples detailing mgt style. I'm sorry I hadn't met the qualifications they were looking for.... because they seem to have a very good reputation as being a good place to work amongst their employees.

NOC Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cox Communications (Atlanta, GA) in December 2010.

Interview

There were no trick questions. Just a straight forward interview about my background and experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me your experience with developing a training program?   Answer Question