Cox Communications Home Repair Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cox Communications Home Repair Technician Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Home Repair Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cox Communications in January 2012.

Interview

I applied online for the Home Repair Technician position. I received an email response to take an online assessment. There were two tests to take: skills/grammar and personality. I was called a week later by a corporate recruiter. She asked general qualifying questions and questions about work history. She asked about my pay requirements. I did not give a specific number, but a range depending on the benefits, work schedule, etc. One question she asked was "why did I want to be a home repair tech?" After answering her questions she said she'd forward my information and they'd follow up in a week.

I got a call back from the recruiter 4 days later to schedule my personal interview.

I was interviewed by two supervisors. They asked if I was familiar with the STAR interview process (I was) and stated that's what they were looking for. They asked typical scenario questions based on work experience.

They said they had several more interviews to conduct and would get back in a week. It has not been a week yet, so I do not have an outcome to report.

Interview Questions

• Describe a scenario where quality vs time-frame was an issue, What did you do?   1 Answer
  • Describe a time you had to work with an upset customer. What did you do?   1 Answer
  • When was there a time you had to multitask to complete an assignment?   Answer Question