Cox Enterprises Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 21, 2017

3.1

LEAD Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cox Enterprises (Atlanta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

There was a group interview, a number of individual interviews (including a case) and a happy hour that night. The company and program are huge with culture, so make sure it's a place you know you'll fit in.

Interview Questions

• If you had a $500,000 budget to plan a weekend retreat for the company, what would you do?   Answer Question

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cox Enterprises (Atlanta, GA) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview took about 1 week to complete. There are total of two phone interviews, and one on-site. First phone interview was resume screening, talking about school projects and experience. The second one was behavior questions, what you do when you have difficulties, and finally they gave me a dataset to do analysis, the final on-site is presentation.

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cox Enterprises (Atlanta, GA) in April 2015.

Interview

Met various other associates in the department and was asked questions concerning my previous work experience. Took a critical reasoning test and had a group test that included other candidates to solve a hypothetical situation.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you faced a challenge and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Cox Enterprises (Atlanta, GA) in April 2015.

Interview

First is a brief phone interview to discuss your resume and the skills that you possess. After the phone interview, you may be invited to come in to the office to interview with a panel of people. That process takes about a half hour and is fairly casual conversation.

Senior Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cox Enterprises (Atlanta, GA) in February 2014.

Interview

I had two phone interviews. One with the recruiter and one with a TA Manager. I never had a face to face interview with anyone. Never met or spoke with a Director who supported the team I was hired into.

Interview Questions

• How many years of corporate recruiting experience did I have?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cox Enterprises (Atlanta, GA) in October 2012.

Interview

I submitted a resume, went through a phone screen, and came in for an in-person interview with two managers. I also went to lunch with some of the other analysts. I submitted a resume, went through a phone screen, and came in for an in-person interview with two managers. I also went to lunch with some of the other analysts.

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Cox Enterprises (Atlanta, GA) in July 2012.

Interview

Met with hiring manager, then senior project leader. Quizzed re BA practices. Asked to create diagrams on white board. Asked about documentation techniques. Asked about elicitation techniques. Asked to describe use cases and UML diagrams used as a BA.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a BA best practices technique that you have most challenge with   1 Answer

Negotiation

Since it was contract all details were laid out up front

Mail Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cox Enterprises (Atlanta, GA) in February 2011.

Interview

It was a very relaxed environment consisting of the hiring manager and the positions' supervisor. Very friendly and personable. The managers were extremely accommodating and very professional.

Interview Questions

• Where do you se yourself in 2 years?   1 Answer
    • How did you hear about Cox?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Did not negotiate yet.

Online Advertising Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cox Enterprises (Atlanta, GA) in December 2010.

Interview

Interviewed with recruiter and later with hiring manager, Director of Sales. Interview went very well, I felt confident I would get an offer but I was told by the recruiter I was not a good fit. I was definitely a top candidate but think there was some discrimination with respect to the decision making process. Even though the Director's handshake was weak, I still felt my chances were great because of my professionalism and past experience.

Interview Questions

• How would you position our products and services as it relates to our newest media partnership?   Answer Question

Business Analyst II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cox Enterprises (Alpharetta, GA) in June 2010.

Interview

Very Long, Great People. Work Culture at the Mansell Bldg seems to be very laid back. Business Casual, nothing fancy.

Interview Questions

• Give examples of the most challenging situation where you had to interact across functional teams? How did you handle & what did you learn?   Answer Question