Cox Media Group Interview Questions in New York City, NY | Glassdoor

2.4

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

TV Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cox Media Group (New York, NY).

Interview

Initial interview was very brief and more of a conversation. You're asked to come back to meet with all of the possible team managers . It takes about 4 hours which is really annoying and all of the managers have a script.

Reporter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cox Media Group (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

A Company Recruiter scouted me through Linkedin, and e-mailed to ask if we could get on the telephone. We had a very pleasant conversation with him explaining who the audience was and who the new hire would report to.

Revenue Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Cox Media Group (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

I was contacted via LinkedIn by a talent aquisition associate. then came the phone interview, in person interview with the hiring manager. After the interview it took them over a month to get back to me. During the interview the salary was discussed and during the hiring process it changed. I made my case and they proceeded to compensate me what was agreed during the interview.

Interview Questions

• What could I bring to the company?   1 Answer

Radio Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cox Media Group (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

3-on1 interview style, basic questions. They do not tell you beforehand that there will be 2 other staff members sitting in. The office setting and the employees were very informal, but the interview questions were standard.

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Cox Media Group (New York, NY) in August 2014.

Interview

You apply online. Then you receive a call from someone in HR who discusses the position, commute and salary. After that you get a in person. And 3 months later I recieved the job.

Interview Questions

• Interview was more causal. Talked sports and where I'm coming from and my aspirations in sales.   1 Answer

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cox Media Group (New York, NY) in June 2014.

Interview

First was a quick phone interview. Than in person included a panel and than 1 on 1. Basic questions were included. Mostly discussed what I would be doing on a daily routine.

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cox Media Group (New York, NY) in July 2013.

Interview

Employee Referral, very easy to get hired here if you know someone.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation, entry level salary take it or leave it.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cox Media Group (New York, NY) in April 2013.

Interview

Met with 1 DOS, 3 Sales Manager, HR, 1 AE and 1 AM. I heard before hand that you need a pitch so I made one for the interviews. It was a themed pitch to differentiate myself. It worked I guess because I got the job. The job was a good experience and I learned a lot of account management skills that were useful in the long run.