Cox Radio Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cox Radio

Senior Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cox Radio (Jacksonville, FL) in February 2014.

Interview

I made it to the final round of interviewing with Cox. I passed the Talent + interview with flying colors and that set me up for the final round of in person interviewing. They flew me into town, put me up at a hotel, took me to breakfast, lunch and dinner, interviewed me for 9 hours-2 the night before and 7 straight hours the day of and even sent a town car to return me to the airport. Honestly, I was impressed with the company, managers and facility and had the experience to "nail the job". I left there feeling very encouraged by management that I was a "top" candidate for the position.

Two weeks later on A friday after 5pm I was sent a 2 sentence rejection email. No resins, no constructive feedback and above all NOT even a phone call.

Interview Questions

• Are you better than your co-workers?   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cox Radio in August 2011.

Interview

The interview consisted of questions like -- tell me about yourself? What makes you qualified to be an account executive? Tell me about your sales record? Can you talk about the radio station? Any other stations?

Interview Questions