Coyote Logistics Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 1, 2017

2.6

19 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coyote Logistics (Chicago, IL) in April 2017.

Interview

It felt like the interview went well because it was mostly conversation based. They have you shadow someone around in the office for about 30 minutes and then you meet with two recruiters.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Coyote Logistics

Account Manager Interview

Interview

phone interview with standard questions. Thought it went well but I didn't get a call back. They didn't even tell me that they werent moving forward. They knew that I lacked experience but continued to ask me question about previous work experience. Not a great process.

Interview Questions

• What previous job experience would lead to me doing a good job?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Interview

very easy to talk to, didnt throw unexpected questions at you. pretty slow in the interview process, but 100% worth it. great company and people. Talked a lot about the contents of my resume and past experience that you have.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Coyote Logistics (Chicago, IL) in November 2013.

Interview

First Round Interview was on campus with a rep. Simple questions about your background. Not so much about your experience or what you thought about coyote. More about what kind of person you are and whether or not you would get along in the work hard play hard mentality that makes up Coyote.

Interview Questions

Another job offer in a different industry

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Coyote Logistics.

Interview

I was interviewed a couple days after a university career fair. I didn't visit their table but applying through my school's career services site was enough to get an interview. Questions were pretty standard but I don't think I was a good fit personality wise. A friend of mine got an offer there and she's much more outgoing. I feel like my experience was pretty typical compared to other people's.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Coyote Logistics.

Interview

seemed to want to know more about my outside of work life then anything

Interview Questions

• what other companies have you applied for or received interviews from   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coyote Logistics in February 2013.

Interview

Quick to hear back. Easy conversation over the phone. In person interview was different. Multiple applicants in one room- required to fill in map of the US and answer questions about the company. Spoke with 1 recruiter then sat with 2 different people on the floor and say with another recruiter. Overall interview lasted for 2+ hours.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Coyote Logistics (Chicago, IL) in October 2012.

Interview

Submitted my résumé and got a call the next day to schedule an onsite interview.
    Interviewed w/2 hr reps and shadowed an employee a total of 3 hrs there and didn't get an offer. If your not fresh out of college w/ no experience I wouldn't waste your time bc that's what they are looking for.

Interview Questions

• Weird questions more about college and extra curricular activities than career goals and work experience.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Lafayette, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Coyote Logistics (West Lafayette, IN) in September 2012.

Interview

Applied through my university. Had a sit down interview with a recruiter. The interviewer had an ipad with my resume on it and just read off my information. She asked me about what sports teams I followed and what could I tell her that was not on my resume. The overall experience was not stressful, but I knew that my need for a professional atmosphere was not going to be fulfilled. You do not have to dress up for work and everything is like a big social setting.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Coyote Logistics (Chicago, IL) in December 2011.

Interview

Interview lasted about 2.5 hrs total and consisted of meeting with two HR reps, and shadowing a current account manager. Staff was very nice, seems like a great place to work right out of college. One interviewer asked some unprofessional questions about where else I had interviewed etc., which was somewhat tacky but did not ruin my opinion of the company.

Interview Questions

• Where else have you interviewed and why do you feel it didn't work out   Answer Question