Crédit Agricole Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 6, 2017

2.7

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Crédit Agricole (New York, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

Had to first go through online numerical test, then had phone screening interview with recruiter in London. Invited for Superday a month later, it was their first year doing this, they did not reimburse travel expenses, so it was mainly local people from colleges in or near the city. Spoke to HR, then 2 members of the line of business, and participated in a group activity during Superday. Do not recommend this no name bank in the US, not worth the extremely slow responses.

Investment Banking Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Crédit Agricole (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

First-round interview. 30 minutes long. Never heard back, even after I sent over half a dozen follow-up emails throughout the 3 months following the interview. I bet they thought I was wasting their time without realizing they wasted my time by being rude. I would have appreciated a simple "no. You didn't get the job." Some people are able to forget recent college graduates are also human beings, apparently. I will never apply to this firm again.

Private Banking Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Crédit Agricole (Miami, FL).

Interview

Interview process was long and tedious. I went in for three separate interviews on three different days with three different people. There was never any update for days and there was no point person that I could contact to follow up. Offer letter was dated one week before I received it so I can only imagine it sat around for that time.

Interview Questions

• If you have two things due at the same thing, how do you prioritize what is completed first?   1 Answer

Senior Credit Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Crédit Agricole (Miami, FL) in April 2016.

Interview

There is a phone interview with HR, then an interview in person with HR and another interview in person with the Hiring Manager. Interviews where Communicative and professional. Unfortunately, the bank had a budget for the position lower than my expectations so we could not reach an agreement. However, it is a great institution to be part of and benefits are very good.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my past experience and salary expectation   1 Answer

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Crédit Agricole (New York, NY).

Interview

Interview process took about three weeks, and two phone calls. I knew someone that worked in the bank so I was referred to a different VP for the interview process. The process occurred around January and February.

Interview Questions

• Background in the sector, walk me through your resume.   1 Answer

Credit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Crédit Agricole (New York, NY) in December 2015.

Interview

First I had a phone interview with someone who worked in the HR department. After talking to the person from the HR department, I was brought into the office. While in the office I met with at least three people including the person who works in HR on the phone.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Crédit Agricole (New York, NY) in September 2015.

Interview

I had an interview with the Head Officer. Very friendly and honest, just a fit interview to recommend to the Managing Director. The the MD was very friendly and it was just a meeting formality. There were no eliminatory questions. Just socializing and see how professional person you are.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Crédit Agricole (New York, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

2 back to back interviews with HR and supervisor, very friendly and welcoming. Some behavioral questions with HR but mostly skills and past experience with supervisor. Responded with job offer very quickly after interview was over.

Trader Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Crédit Agricole.

Interview

Be prepared and know about the product/company but no difficult or tricky questions. They want to see determination, desire and hunger through your answers. Let them know that you can be molded and that past experiences will only be there to support you, not make who you will become in this role.

US Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Crédit Agricole (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

First phone interview, then meeting with HR, then meeting with two analysts, hiring manager, then offer.Just make sure to answer to the best of your ability and ask questions towards the analysts. Also helpful if you know French. However I did not receive an offer and I was not informed that I did not receive an offer. I think that was a bit unprofessional on their end.

Interview Questions

• Basic behavioral questions, questions about finance, nothing too difficult.   Answer Question