Crabtree & Evelyn Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 15, 2017

2.3

Key Holder Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Crabtree & Evelyn (New York, NY) in November 2017.

Interview

I received a call on the phone to come in for an interview. When I arrived it was one on one very private. Interview process was very smooth and quick. Employer was very nice and genuine.

Selling Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Crabtree & Evelyn.

Interview

Hiring process was very smooth and quick. Interview was easy. Interviewer was casual and informal. We joked a lot throughout the meeting. Questions were easy to answer as they were pretty standard. Some were more theoretical (ex.: how would you handle a situation where...). All in all, not stressful.

Interview Questions

• Sell something you have on your person right now.   1 Answer

Selling Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clarksburg, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Crabtree & Evelyn (Clarksburg, MD) in September 2016.

Interview

Easy & Quick. Manager was super nice and made me feel super comfortable. Questions were basic: what are your strengths and weaknesses. Tell me about a time you have to deal with a different co- worker.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Crabtree & Evelyn (Saint Louis, MO) in July 2016.

Interview

Phone interview with HR and then a phone interview w/DM. I learned a lot about the company. They ultimately decided to go a different direction in that store and place an Area Manager in the store, I would then be an assistant.

Sales Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Crabtree & Evelyn (Auburn Hills, MI).

Interview

In person interview with store manager then phone interview with district manager. Had to also fill out an application online that had alot of questions. That was the worst part but I got the job almost immediately. I asked for $12 and hour and they came back with $10

Interview Questions

• Basic questions like when was a time that you had to take matters into your own hands and how did it turn out   1 Answer

Sales Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crabtree & Evelyn.

Interview

brief and personable. easy questions. i didnt stay long for the interviewing process and the manager got back to me within a few days to offer the position. not difficult at all.

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crabtree & Evelyn.

Interview

The interview process took one month from initial contact. I submitted my resume online. Someone reached out within a day to set up a phone interview. Following week we had the phone interview. The next step was the in person interview. After that it was another phone interview with another member of management. It was a very long process.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Garden City, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Crabtree & Evelyn (Garden City, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied online. Got a call back from the store manager maybe a day or 2 later. But I missed her call, and she left by the time I was able to call back, and was told to call back the following morning. When I did, she asked if I was able to come in that following day, and I was. I got to the store maybe 5-10 minutes before my interview, so I just talked to the associates until the manager was able to start my interview.The interview was super informal, we sat on a bench in the hallway because the store is in a mall. She was super easy-going and friendly. I worked at a similar store previously, so she asked me a lot of questions about that. She liked that i'm extremely outgoing and bubbly. Half way through the interview she joked when I could start. At the end of the interview she offered me a position.

Interview Questions

• Do you shop at the store?
      Whats your favorite fragrance?
      What do you like about working retail?   Answer Question

Key Holder Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rosemont, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Crabtree & Evelyn (Rosemont, IL) in February 2016.

Interview

Interview was decent and appropriate. Manager usually asks about your overall dedication and career outlook. This was before I was aware of people quitting within several months of getting hired.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years?
      What are your career goals?   1 Answer
    • What are your career goals?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I thought I was able to negotiate with my other job, because she kept having more hire-on's in the recent months. But she makes you choose one or the other. She didn't keep with the negotiations.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Crabtree & Evelyn (Chicago, IL).

Interview

I was an Assistant Manager and had a telephone interview to promote. I asked if I could apply for the position and was granted this phone interview. I had never met the woman that interviewed me face to face.

Interview Questions

• What is the most important thing that you are looking for in a company?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I asked for more than they offered. There was an immediate "no way we can budge" response.