Crabtree & Evelyn Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Sort:

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Crabtree & Evelyn (Stamford, CT) in April 2014.

Interview

Myself and the manager met in the Stamford Town Center location and we spoke about my background. Then the manager spoke a little about herself and her role and the company.

Interview Questions

• How long have you been in retail industry   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Rosemont, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Crabtree & Evelyn (Rosemont, IL) in February 2016.

Interview

Interview was decent and appropriate. Manager usually asks about your overall dedication and career outlook. This was before I was aware of people quitting within several months of getting hired.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years?
      What are your career goals?   1 Answer
    • What are your career goals?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I thought I was able to negotiate with my other job, because she kept having more hire-on's in the recent months. But she makes you choose one or the other. She didn't keep with the negotiations.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Crabtree & Evelyn (New York, NY) in November 2017.

Interview

I received a call on the phone to come in for an interview. When I arrived it was one on one very private. Interview process was very smooth and quick. Employer was very nice and genuine.

Anonymous Employee in Short Hills, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Crabtree & Evelyn (Short Hills, NJ) in November 2017.

Interview

Standard
    Call from manager and asked to come in for an interview. Follow up from upper manager and offered job 3 days later. Easy and standard. The most important thing is to know you previous job skills that match the job your interviewing for

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Crabtree & Evelyn (Saint Louis, MO) in July 2016.

Interview

Phone interview with HR and then a phone interview w/DM. I learned a lot about the company. They ultimately decided to go a different direction in that store and place an Area Manager in the store, I would then be an assistant.

Store Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Crabtree & Evelyn in May 2011.

Interview

Interviewed with current manager who was leaving, then interviewed with district manager. Process was longer because district manager lived out of state and I had to wait for them to come in to town.

Interview Questions

• Basic Questions; tell me about a time when, what did you do, etc   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Crabtree & Evelyn (Chicago, IL).

Interview

I was an Assistant Manager and had a telephone interview to promote. I asked if I could apply for the position and was granted this phone interview. I had never met the woman that interviewed me face to face.

Interview Questions

• What is the most important thing that you are looking for in a company?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I asked for more than they offered. There was an immediate "no way we can budge" response.

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crabtree & Evelyn.

Interview

The interview process took one month from initial contact. I submitted my resume online. Someone reached out within a day to set up a phone interview. Following week we had the phone interview. The next step was the in person interview. After that it was another phone interview with another member of management. It was a very long process.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Crabtree & Evelyn (Boston, MA) in April 2008.

Interview

hired over phone interview, questions mainly about customer service and how to handle certain customer situations. pretty easy interview. was asked about past bosses and supervisors and what it was like to work for them. interviewer was calm and easy to talk to.

Interview Questions

• what do you consider above and beyond great costumer service?   Answer Question

Document Control Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Woodstock, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Crabtree & Evelyn (South Woodstock, CT) in February 2013.

Interview

The company has a very nice interview process. I enjoyed my interview with this company. Very professional and accommodating. The interview team was consistent with the questioning and did not pressure me to answer. I was given plenty of time and the atmosphere provided was also very comfortable.

Interview Questions

• What my future employment goals were.   1 Answer