Crabtree & Evelyn Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Crabtree & Evelyn Interview Questions

2.7

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crabtree & Evelyn.

Interview

The interview process took one month from initial contact. I submitted my resume online. Someone reached out within a day to set up a phone interview. Following week we had the phone interview. The next step was the in person interview. After that it was another phone interview with another member of management. It was a very long process.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Crabtree & Evelyn (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in August 2016.

Interview

First started off formal with basic questions, then lead into more of an informal interview with more talking rather than discussing the questions. It was more of a conversation by the end of the interview. The interview seem to go pretty well, but so far, no call.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Crabtree & Evelyn (London, England (UK)) in March 2007.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiting agency about this role. The first interview was over the phone which lasted for about 20 mins. A face to face interview was then set up with the company's hiring manager at their office and this lasted about 2 hours.

Interview Questions

• Why are you leaving your current employment?   Answer Question
    • Why do you think your qualification and experience fit this role?   Answer Question