Crabtree & Evelyn Store Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Crabtree & Evelyn Store Manager Interview Questions

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Crabtree & Evelyn (Saint Louis, MO) in July 2016.

Interview

Phone interview with HR and then a phone interview w/DM. I learned a lot about the company. They ultimately decided to go a different direction in that store and place an Area Manager in the store, I would then be an assistant.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you coached an underperforming associate   Answer Question
  • Give a time when you were successful/challenged?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Crabtree & Evelyn

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crabtree & Evelyn.

Interview

The interview process took one month from initial contact. I submitted my resume online. Someone reached out within a day to set up a phone interview. Following week we had the phone interview. The next step was the in person interview. After that it was another phone interview with another member of management. It was a very long process.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Crabtree & Evelyn (Chicago, IL).

Interview

I was an Assistant Manager and had a telephone interview to promote. I asked if I could apply for the position and was granted this phone interview. I had never met the woman that interviewed me face to face.

Interview Questions

• What is the most important thing that you are looking for in a company?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I asked for more than they offered. There was an immediate "no way we can budge" response.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Crabtree & Evelyn (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2012.

Interview

Applied online, interviewed with district manager , asked to visit store and secret shop and give my feedback on opportunity. Then interviewed with regional manager. Was offered job few days later

Store Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Crabtree & Evelyn in May 2011.

Interview

Interviewed with current manager who was leaving, then interviewed with district manager. Process was longer because district manager lived out of state and I had to wait for them to come in to town.

Interview Questions

• Basic Questions; tell me about a time when, what did you do, etc   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Crabtree & Evelyn (Boston, MA) in April 2008.

Interview

hired over phone interview, questions mainly about customer service and how to handle certain customer situations. pretty easy interview. was asked about past bosses and supervisors and what it was like to work for them. interviewer was calm and easy to talk to.

Interview Questions

• what do you consider above and beyond great costumer service?   Answer Question