Cracker Barrel Interview Questions in Columbia, SC | Glassdoor

Cracker Barrel Interview Questions in Columbia, SC

1.6

Hostess Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orangeburg, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cracker Barrel (Orangeburg, SC) in September 2016.

Interview

Manager was nice. Asked a few simple questions about my personality and work experience. Perhaps the interview was so simple is because the hostess job isny that"complicated"Got a job offer about a week later. Very positive interview overall, I suggest for lots of people to apply.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you went above and beyond.   1 Answer

Server Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orangeburg, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Cracker Barrel (Orangeburg, SC) in July 2016.

Interview

They emailed me and instructed me to call in to schedule an interview. I scheduled for Monday at 2 P.M . The interview was easy , it was more of a conversation than an interview. I didn't get hired due to my shyness. If you really want this job you must smile CONSTANTLY, don't break eye contact and talk energetically ( don't seem shy ) .. But it was very easygoing.

Retail Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Cracker Barrel (Columbia, SC).

Interview

Online application. Head hunter contacts you to set up a face to face interview near your home town. Complete a drug screen and background check. Complete a psychological test. Head hunter contacts you to offer the position to one of the 3 stores you were willing to work at once all testing results are confirmed.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you went above and beyond what was expected to provide customer service.   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cracker Barrel (Columbia, SC).

Interview

A total waste of time. The interviewer know what hours I could work and never told me I had to be paired with someone else. This is a restaurant that is open at night.....how is it no one to train me at night?

I gave my availability and I was called with a job offer pending my background which was dumb, normally a job would run that before they call. I called a few days later to enquire and I was told I had to work whatever they decide for a week. What happened to flexibility? School comes first, who wants to wear stars on there chest for ever?

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I interviewed at Cracker Barrel (Columbia, SC) in September 2012.

Interview

The hire process was not organized, but beneficial. Interview was the one time thing