Cracker Barrel Cook Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cracker Barrel Cook Interview Questions

2.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cracker Barrel (Arlington, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

I filled out an application online (Snagajob.com). but when i go to the store, they asked me to fill out another one. They had me sit at a table to wait for the manager, which took about 20 minutes until one of them finally came to speak to me. He asked me what i want to apply for, how i'd be good at it, and about myself.

Interview Questions

• why would you be a good candidate?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Cracker Barrel

Cook Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cracker Barrel.

Interview

The more ex-employees that there are, or the more smart individuals that go to this site prior to applying for this job, the less people want to apply. This is why they will hire almost anyone that applies. They sit you down at a table in the dining room, ask you a couple questions to make the attempt at interviewing and to make you feel you need to work a little at getting this job, but the truth is, if you show for the interview, you're hired. Believe me I have seen some people hired that never tucked in a shirt, and still didn't after repeated warnings from management.

Interview Questions

• There really isn't a difficult question they ask. They want to hire you. They need to hire you.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Douglasville, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cracker Barrel (Douglasville, GA) in December 2012.

Interview

The interview was very informative and told me a lot about the position. The interviewers were very courteous and descriptive about the position. I knew what to expect once I got hired. I didn't have to keep calling to see if I was going to be hired. They called me after the second interview to tell me I had the job.

Interview Questions

• How has your previous experience prepared you for this position?.
      IVE WORKED IN THE RESTURANT BUSINESS FOR SEVERAL YEARS,SO I KNEW WHAT TO EXPECT THROUGHOUT THE HIRING PROCESS   1 Answer