Cracker Barrel Dishwasher Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cracker Barrel Dishwasher Interview Questions

1.7

17 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cracker Barrel (Bloomington, IN) in January 2017.

Interview

sat down an talked to the manager. he was very nice and helpful.he made me feel welcome.he let me know what to expect from the job.he also told me that there was room to move up if i worked hard.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Cracker Barrel

Anonymous Employee in Staunton, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cracker Barrel (Staunton, VA).

Interview

2 interviews. 1st they asked me questions like what do you think about teamwork or/and how do I react if certain situations happened to me. 2nd interview was like they told me about uniform that I have to wear, told me my starting pay, asked me what kind of shift do I prefer, day or night.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Feasterville Trevose, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Cracker Barrel (Feasterville Trevose, PA) in December 2016.

Interview

The process is quick in terms of getting an interview. I received a call within a two days of applying. When I showed up for my interview everyone was so nice and welcoming. The interviewer just asked me a few general questions. He wanted to make sure that I would be able to do such a fast paced job.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Cracker Barrel?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cracker Barrel (Houston, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied for this position online. I received a email two days later that asked me to call and schedule a interview. So I called and spoke to the store manager. The store manager wanted me to have the interview with only about a 1 1/2 hours notice. Which I found somewhat odd. The manager was only available for an interview at that same time one week later. So I continued to pursue other offers.

Anonymous Employee in Morganton, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cracker Barrel (Morganton, NC) in October 2016.

Interview

I walked in and got offered a free drink then we got started with the interview. The overall experience was really professional and it actually felt like an interview (if you know what I mean).

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cracker Barrel (Las Vegas, NV) in September 2016.

Interview

Got Checked In, Had A Seat For Around Twenty Minutes, Was Call To The First Interview,Was Told
    To Set In A Specified Seat For Around Twenty Minutes,Was Called To The Second Interview In Same
    Session Was Asked Questions, Concerning Workplace Situations,Was Then Welcomed Into The Company

Interview Questions

• What Situation At The Workplace Made Me Up Tight,And How Did I Handle It?   Answer Question

Dishwasher Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cracker Barrel.

Interview

I apply for the position online and I received an email the next day. I immediately call after receiving the email. I schedule the interview on a Monday. I came in and the employees was very nice. The manager explained to me how busy and difficult the position would be during the busy hours. I was showed a chart of the job description and the dress code policy. I was ask if I could perform the job and I said yes. The managers were shock that i wanted to be a dishwasher since I was a female. I've done a similar job before so I don't mind getting dirty. After i was interview twice on the same day i was offer the job.i was sent an email for a background check. I filled it out and I might be starting this Friday or next Friday.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a reliable babysitter?
      Do you have reliable transportation?
      Why do you want to work for cracker barrel?
      Are you sure you want to be a dishwasher?
      Why do you want to be a dish washer?
      How did you accomplish a goal that you set forth for yourself?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Sandusky, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cracker Barrel (Sandusky, OH).

Interview

Was called for interview. Went spoke with the hr manager about the position. Was told they will do background check and I'll be in. Waited a lil more than a week to get through to them. Was not a bad interview. Very simple

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Cracker Barrel (Greensboro, NC) in June 2016.

Interview

Quick and easy just a few basic questions. Walked in said I was there for a interview. met with the manager and then started the interview. After the interview i was told i would need to do a follow up interview.

Interview Questions

• most questions were how you would handle different situations   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Marana, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cracker Barrel (Marana, AZ).

Interview

The interview was very brief and I was given the job afterward. Once you get hired, they bring you in for training for a day or two and then you get down and dirty. Be prepared to get thrown into the fire the very next time you come to work though.

Interview Questions

• What do you like about cracker barrel?   1 Answer