Cracker Barrel Grill Cook Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cracker Barrel Grill Cook Interview Questions

Updated Jan 21, 2017

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cracker Barrel (Kansas City, MO) in September 2016.

Interview

The application process is online. From there they will contact you if interested. Once they invite you for the interview you must wear business casual or dress attire. Meet with two to three different managers then proceed to answer questions.

Interview Questions

• Have ever worked in this position before?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Cracker Barrel

Anonymous Employee in Midlothian, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Cracker Barrel (Midlothian, VA) in February 2016.

Interview

Its 2 brief interviews and you usually find out same day as your 2nd interview. Its a pretty easy process. Once interviewed you have to wait for the background check ( 24-48 hours)

Interview Questions

• How would you be a good fit?   1 Answer

Grill Cook Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Cracker Barrel.

Interview

I submitted an application and received a phone call within a week. I had my first interview a couple of days following the phone call and was asked to come back for a second. The next interview went well and I was hired

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cracker Barrel (Charlotte, NC) in July 2015.

Interview

Is a two interview process. First with hiring manager then one with the general. They will ask you many questions. Just smile and be yourself! Great atmosphere and most of the time great staff! This really is just a basic interview and you will fill out forms on the second interview if you are hired.

Anonymous Employee in Spring Hill, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cracker Barrel (Spring Hill, TN).

Interview

Very run of the mill. They would probably hire chimps if they were acceptable by health codes.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There isnt one

Anonymous Employee in Kingsland, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cracker Barrel (Kingsland, GA) in April 2013.

Interview

I met with a manager. We talked about my experience as a cook and server actually. He seemed impressed. Then I had to meet with the GM. He seemed equally impressed and I was hired on the spot. They sent off a background check, but I was allowed to begin work before it came back. Not a criminal

Interview Questions

• I was asked to name places I'd worked. I'm from MD. What I did at previous jobs. If Is looking for long term employment. I was.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Titusville, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cracker Barrel (Titusville, FL) in February 2013.

Interview

Basic Interview process including a one on one interview. Hiring process includes 3 to 4 days of computer testing and training followed by a 90 day probation period (rising star).
    Most employees are too high strung or unprofessional, some seeming distant from reality, ironically these are usually the same ones who have been employed the longest.

Interview Questions

• Interview process was basic in regaurds to any other restaurant interview.   Answer Question