Cracker Barrel Busser/Dishwasher Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cracker Barrel Busser/Dishwasher Interview Questions

Updated Mar 15, 2017

1.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kissimmee, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cracker Barrel (Kissimmee, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

I arrived for my interview about 10 minutes before my scheduled time. A host led me to an empty table to wait for the manager, she offered me water on our way there. Soon after the manager came out to shake my hand, then excused himself while he got my information. He comes back and starts asking me questions about my previous work experience and availability. He then said I had put6 him in a tight spot. He had to turn me down because I did not have restraint experience. You apparently need that to wash dishes.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Cracker Barrel

Busser/Dishwasher Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cracker Barrel.

Interview

Simple questions nothing to hard to answer I have a second interview tomorrow and I expect to get a job offer. He said I could. Be a dishwasher or a busser my choice

Dishwasher/Busser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cracker Barrel (Columbus, GA) in November 2012.

Interview

Sat at table in dining room and was interviewed by two managers at once. was Asked basic questions like, how many years in the restaurant business and what was your previous salaries?

Busser/Dishwasher Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cracker Barrel in November 2010.

Interview

Casual interview. Spoke with the assistant manager (I think...), who pretty much talked me out of taking the job. I stumbled on the questions ("What did you like about your last job?" etc) because it was my first interview, and I was incredibly nervous. He didn't ask anything at all, though. It was just him telling me about the job.

He said he was going to set me up an interview with the GM, but so far, that hasn't happened.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever eaten at Cracker Barrel before? What did you like about your last job?   1 Answer