Cracker Barrel Busser/Dishwasher Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 3, 2017

1.5

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Cracker Barrel (Las Vegas, NV) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied online and I got a message within a couple days. It stated that I need to go to the store in-person for an interview. So, I went there on the following week. I waited for a manager to come out to do the interview. It was about an hour later, that one of the manager told me that they don’t have my information. They told me to go back and reapply. So I did. A week after that, I came back to the store and this time it was another manager. He interviewed me. He asked me some basic questions such as, “why do you want to work here?” and “can you work in a fast-paced environment”. He even gave me his business card to contact him. I thought I did ok. Well, as the result, no offer.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Cracker Barrel?   Answer Question
  • Describe a fast-paced environment/ situation in your previous work place.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Cracker Barrel

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kissimmee, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cracker Barrel (Kissimmee, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

I arrived for my interview about 10 minutes before my scheduled time. A host led me to an empty table to wait for the manager, she offered me water on our way there. Soon after the manager came out to shake my hand, then excused himself while he got my information. He comes back and starts asking me questions about my previous work experience and availability. He then said I had put6 him in a tight spot. He had to turn me down because I did not have restraint experience. You apparently need that to wash dishes.

Anonymous Employee in Lafayette, LA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cracker Barrel (Lafayette, LA) in January 2017.

Interview

I walked in on a day where it wasnt busy and whoever was at the host stand sat me at a table and called for the manager to come. It was fairly straightforward and not too complicated. Its not a position that requires any previous experience to start at really.

Interview Questions

• They asked if I had any previous experience and if I understood the conditions of being a dishwasher (which were presented in a little handout).   Answer Question

Busser/Dishwasher Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cracker Barrel.

Interview

Simple questions nothing to hard to answer I have a second interview tomorrow and I expect to get a job offer. He said I could. Be a dishwasher or a busser my choice

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cracker Barrel (Columbus, GA) in November 2012.

Interview

Sat at table in dining room and was interviewed by two managers at once. was Asked basic questions like, how many years in the restaurant business and what was your previous salaries?

Busser/Dishwasher Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cracker Barrel in November 2010.

Interview

Casual interview. Spoke with the assistant manager (I think...), who pretty much talked me out of taking the job. I stumbled on the questions ("What did you like about your last job?" etc) because it was my first interview, and I was incredibly nervous. He didn't ask anything at all, though. It was just him telling me about the job.

He said he was going to set me up an interview with the GM, but so far, that hasn't happened.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever eaten at Cracker Barrel before? What did you like about your last job?   1 Answer