Cracker Barrel Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cracker Barrel Interview Questions

Updated Apr 26, 2017

2.0

Server Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cracker Barrel.

Interview

The interview process was very smooth and organized. I got a second interview and then was offered a job on the spot. Very comfortable interview, very public setting, very friendly and outgoing staff all were very accommodating.

Server/Waiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cracker Barrel.

Interview

After submitting an online interview, I was asked to come in for a one-on-one interview with the hiring manager. The interviewer asked typical interview questions regarding my character, previous experience, different scenarios, and so on. After the interview concluded, I was told that I made it past phase one of the interview process, and would be invited back for a second interview with the location manager. I was called the next morning to say that they decided to skip the second interview and go ahead and hire me.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you worked as a team with a time limit.   Answer Question

Server Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Cracker Barrel.

Interview

terrible interview. waited 45 mins just to talk to someone for 5 mins and later tell me they didnt have positions in the first place. unprofessional and would decline any future offers with them.

Anonymous Employee in Athens, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Cracker Barrel (Athens, TN) in February 2017.

Interview

They called me back the next week after applying to schedule an appointment for an interview. I showed up at the designated time, and they sat me down with one of the managers. The process wasn't too difficult at all. I was just open, honest, used impressive vocabulary, and had simple answers prepared. It was a breeze. A follow-up interview was scheduled, and that went better than the first.

Interview Questions

• What makes you want to come back to work the next shift after completing the current shift?   1 Answer

Maintenance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montgomery, AL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cracker Barrel (Montgomery, AL) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied the 2nd and had my interview on the 6th. The interview was short and to the point. The interviewer asked your typical interview questions. I feel like I interviewed pretty good but I never got contacted again, so overall bad experience

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of good teamwork   1 Answer

Hostess Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Feasterville Trevose, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cracker Barrel (Feasterville Trevose, PA) in February 2017.

Interview

He asked what position I applied for, I told him I applied to be a hostess, he told me there weren't anymore hostess positions and that I could apply for a waitress position instead.

Food Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brentwood, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cracker Barrel (Brentwood, TN) in February 2017.

Interview

Two interviews one with assistant manager then with manager. Very laid back. Few questions. Happens in the dining area. Very friendly not scary. Mainly about when you would be able to work and past experiences

Food Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Spanish Fort, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cracker Barrel (Spanish Fort, AL) in February 2017.

Interview

After applying online, I was called the next day for an interview that afternoon. I was then escorted to a table in the 3rddining room section (which wasn't occupied at the time) and one of the managers soon approached me and i knew we were going to be having the interview that way. it was breifly 15 minutes long.

Interview Questions

• How would you expect a server at cracker barrels service to be like?   1 Answer

Busser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cracker Barrel (Wilmington, NC).

Interview

Pretty simple, I just went in and talked straight away with a manager. After talking for about 20-30min she gave me an offer. Just need to be personable and ready to work hard

Interview Questions

• Big one, tell me about yourself...
      Are you prepared to work in a face-pace environment? (give examples...)
      Previous work history....
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Kenosha, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cracker Barrel (Kenosha, WI).

Interview

I sat with the general manager. She was very kind, up beat, and friendly. She was willing to work with me on my experience and try to find the best fit for me. After that I started training. Training is well constructed. They leave nothing to chance.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at cracker barrel?   1 Answer