Cracker Barrel Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cracker Barrel Interview Questions

Updated May 24, 2017

2.0

Server Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cracker Barrel.

Interview

I applied online. The interview process was very easy. I met with the trainer first who was very friendly. My second interview was with the GM, who also seemed nice. Looks can be deceiving. Overall it was very relaxed. Just wish I knew now what I knew then.

Interview Questions

• Availability, past jobs, how I handled customer complaints.   Answer Question

Night Maintenance Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cracker Barrel.

Interview

It is a very short and simple interview process. Everything is right to the point. Interview actually lasted only about 10 minutes at the most. One on one with the manager. Manager basically described the position and all the duties and expectations of the position being hired for before offering the position.

Night Maintenance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Florence, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cracker Barrel (Florence, SC) in November 2016.

Interview

Applied online, got an email 3 days later telling me to call in to schedule an interview. Got to the interview 15 minutes early, Whole interview was roughly 5 minutes, Said i would get an email in a few days to fill out a form then he would decide whether or not I would be hired

Cashier/Retail Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cracker Barrel (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

The overall interview was roughly 10 minutes and it was so easy to communicate with the manager. We made small talk and I was nervous at first but he made it pleasant!

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dumfries, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cracker Barrel (Dumfries, VA) in November 2016.

Interview

The interview consisted of a 1st and 2nd interview. Both were very easy and definitely about personality and what you can bring to the restaurant! They asked things like how would you describe yourself and had you ever worked before.

Prep Cook Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jackson, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Cracker Barrel (Jackson, MI) in November 2016.

Interview

I showed up about 5 minutes early. Checked in with host who happened to be the interviewer. He says oh your going to be seeing me. He sat me at a table alone for quite some time. When he finally came out he did not really ask me anything just looked at my information . Told me about himself then said he would call me if they wanted a second interview. They never called back.

Prep Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ocala, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cracker Barrel (Ocala, FL) in November 2016.

Interview

I pho ed in we had a brief phone coversation then she scheduled and interview with hersel then the next day i interviewed with the GM and then a third manager which hired me

Interview Questions

• How fast could i get a prep sheet done   1 Answer

Negotiation

It went really well the manager actually told me i was worth more then what i was asking for

Server/Waiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cracker Barrel (North Las Vegas, NV) in November 2016.

Interview

i arrived and waited 30 min for my interview that was scheduled and our interview was on a table with a customer and it was interrupted midway overall horrible experience and still wasn't called for a second interview

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Henderson, KY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cracker Barrel (Henderson, KY) in November 2016.

Interview

The interview process took 30 minutes, I talked with the manager, wrote out when I'd be available, told why I had left my former job, shook hands, and got an email to fill out information for my employment. I was very excited to start and the interview was not stressful, m experience there is great and I encourage everyone to look into this position as a fun and unique employment opportunity.

Interview Questions

• What hours are you most comfortable with?   1 Answer

Dishwasher/Busboy Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cracker Barrel (New York, NY).

Interview

I went in and asked for an application from the lovely ladies of retail, filled it out and submitted it to them to give to management.

After a few days I called to show my interest and they informed they were looking to set up soon and would be in contact.

I had my interview in store with one of the managers and after that they waited about a week to contact me to finalize the process and offer me the job. Finished a background check and went in for orientation.

Interview Questions

• They asked general STARS style questions and basic info about me because it is such and entry level position. They want to get to know who you are and they will probably give you a job as long as you don't seem off.   Answer Question