Cracker Barrel Par IV Server Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cracker Barrel Par IV Server Interview Questions

1.0

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kankakee, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cracker Barrel (Kankakee, IL).

Interview

Quick easy in and out hired on the spot! They hired me while I was currently pregnant.. They dont discriminate at all!
They had a great person for the orientation. I loved it.

Other Interview Reviews for Cracker Barrel

Anonymous Employee in Saint Charles, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cracker Barrel (Saint Charles, MO) in February 2014.

Interview

Very brief. Not a lot of questions besides explaining your experience in the restaurant business. They wanted to know how you worked with others and if you were okay with a fast paced environment. They talked to me about going into management becuase of my previous experience. Very easy interview, but you must be the right person to serve at Cracker Barrel because of the fast paced environment.

Interview Questions

• Experience in the restaurant business.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Lincoln, NE

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cracker Barrel (Lincoln, NE) in June 2010.

Interview

The whole process is very laid back. When you go in to get an application, they ask if you want to sit and fill it out. After filling it out the manager will come talk to you, almost like having your first interview right there. At this time they schedule the next interview. At the second interview they are more in depth.

Interview Questions

• All of the questions are very generic and actually very easy.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very easy. You just fill out an availability form.

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cracker Barrel (Fort Worth, TX) in January 2010.

Interview

Hiring was simple, looked @ resume and was hired immediately.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with someone angry or dissatisfied.   1 Answer

Negotiation

started as a "rising star'" and worked my way up the corporate ladder to a Par 4.