Cracker Barrel Prep Cook Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cracker Barrel Prep Cook Interview Questions

1.0

Prep Cook Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jackson, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Cracker Barrel (Jackson, MI) in November 2016.

Interview

I showed up about 5 minutes early. Checked in with host who happened to be the interviewer. He says oh your going to be seeing me. He sat me at a table alone for quite some time. When he finally came out he did not really ask me anything just looked at my information . Told me about himself then said he would call me if they wanted a second interview. They never called back.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Cracker Barrel

Prep Cook Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winter Garden, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cracker Barrel (Winter Garden, FL) in May 2012.

Interview

I'd applied to this company online 3 previous times with no response. I decided to visit the one nearest to me. I walked in and explained to a new manager that I'd applied online previously with no response. She got a senior manager who gave me a paper job application to fill out right there and then. three different and very personable waitresses stopped by the table I was sitting at to tell me how much they enjoyed working there and which shifts I should take according to company needs or to "get noticed." One waitress told me not to work in the kitchen, but on the floor as a server because she easily made 50 dollars an hour as a server. I finished the application and met with the general manager. He said a couple of different shifts were available and had 2 or 3 more interviews to conduct that same afternoon and someone would get back to me either way. That was yesterday, May 14th, 2012. I'm still waiting and hoping.

Interview Questions

• So you are available for any and all shifts?   1 Answer
    • Is there a minimum amount of money you need to make a week to pay your bills?   1 Answer