Cracker Barrel Restaurant Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cracker Barrel Restaurant Manager Interview Questions

3.3

Anonymous Employee in Newport News, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cracker Barrel (Newport News, VA) in August 2015.

Interview

Two phone interviews with recruiting; one was an external agency and another was with a talent recruiter employed by Cracker Barrel. Before speaking to the Cracker Barrel recruiter, I had to complete a management assessment online. I then met in person with the District Manager of the available restaurants. Upon successfully completing this process I had to complete a background check and drug screening.

Interview Questions

• What was the food cost percentage I typically ran at my previous employer?   1 Answer
  • Describe a typical day at my previous employer.   Answer Question
  • What was the largest amount of staff I had to manage at one given time?   Answer Question
  • What interests me in coming to Cracker Barrel?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was asked my current salary including bonuses. They offered me slightly more to make the switch.

Other Interview Reviews for Cracker Barrel

Anonymous Employee in Carlisle, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cracker Barrel (Carlisle, PA) in October 2012.

Interview

It was a business casual interview. It was a laid back experience. The district manager did the interview after a phone interview with someone from the home office. When I went in the district manager offered lunch and we talked about my experience and interest.

Anonymous Employee in Lancaster, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cracker Barrel (Lancaster, PA) in March 2010.

Interview

Needed 2 interviews. one with HR and one with area DM

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotition. Take it or leave it.