Cracker Barrel Server Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 7, 2017

1.9

138 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Davenport, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cracker Barrel (Davenport, IA).

Interview

I got hired on the second interview. Very basic. I had no experience so it was all well and good to them. However I ended up not liking the job very much.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Cracker Barrel

Server Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cracker Barrel.

Interview

Very quick and easy interview. Applied online. Got a text to schedule an interview within a week. Called up there to schedule it. Typical interview questions then was hired on spot. Had to wait on the background check which takes about 7-10 days though.

Server Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Cracker Barrel.

Interview

Overall, very easy interview process. I had two interviews, each with two different managers. The first interview seemed a bit disorganized, and for the second I was hired on the spot.

Anonymous Employee in Middletown, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cracker Barrel (Middletown, OH) in June 2017.

Interview

I called store after applying online, quickly set time the next day for interview, and arrived the following day at the decided time and promptly began a comfortable, somewhat self-guided conversation with a manager. Pretty typical stuff really.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Myrtle Beach, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cracker Barrel (Myrtle Beach, SC) in May 2017.

Interview

The lady who interviewed me was very nice and they have a very friendly environment. However the lady who deals with the new employees was not very nice over the phone.

Anonymous Employee in Middletown, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cracker Barrel (Middletown, OH) in May 2017.

Interview

I asked about a job after eating at Cracker Barrel and they gave me a card which referred me to an online application. I filled it out and submitted information for a background check and completed a type of personality test. I then was called about scheduling an interview, attended the interview, and was told that I would be accepted if my background check cleared. I waited a few days, and I was hired.

Anonymous Employee in Montgomery, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cracker Barrel (Montgomery, AL) in April 2017.

Interview

I got a email for an Interview the same day I applied but later that night. Went into the interview that was very straight forward and pretty easy. They asked about my availability and about myself. Then at the end, he told that he wanted me to come in the next day for a second interview. I went in and met with a female manager, she asked about my available and went straight into telling me about the uniform, wage and what is expected. I was then told I got the job! Pretty much a 2-3 day process.

Anonymous Employee in Slidell, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cracker Barrel (Slidell, LA) in April 2017.

Interview

Applied online, was called the same day I applied to set up an interview for the following day. There was a black out but I still went and they still interviewed me. The interview lasted about 10 minutes in the dinning room. Was very easy and laid back and was hired on the spot. Got my back round check that same day and was able to easily fill it out in about 10 minutes.

Anonymous Employee in Hammond, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Cracker Barrel (Hammond, LA) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied online and was emailed less than thirty minutes later asking me to call and schedule an interview. I was offered a same day interview later that afternoon. There were two short interviews and I was hired right away. The offer is tentative, so you must pass a background check in order to be actually hired. My background check came back clean 2 days later, and I was then able to have my orientation 3 days later.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Cracker Barrel?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Cracker Barrel (Las Vegas, NV) in March 2017.

Interview

Received email months after I applied. First interview was with server manager, second interview was with GM. I was given a menu after first interview but no questions were asked about the menu.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle stress?   Answer Question
    • How would you handle a coworker that was slacking when it was busy?   Answer Question
    • I was asked do you have any questions at the beginning, middle and end of interview.   Answer Question