Cracker Barrel Server Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cracker Barrel Server Interview Questions

Updated Jun 13, 2017

1.9

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cracker Barrel (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

Came in during a busy lunch. Asked to sit down in the middle of these peak hours. Very Nice Manager, easy to talk to. Asked me About My Experiences with Restaurants and Customers. Always was Courteous and Smiling.Even at the end offered me a couple of Cornbreads for a Snack. ;)

Interview Questions

• What is my strongest asset? How do you handle Problems?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Cracker Barrel

Server Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Cracker Barrel.

Interview

Started off with coming into the store to get an application. I filled out the application and briefly spoke to a hiring manager who then took my application and sat me down in one of the areas of the store.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orangeburg, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Cracker Barrel (Orangeburg, SC) in July 2016.

Interview

They emailed me and instructed me to call in to schedule an interview. I scheduled for Monday at 2 P.M . The interview was easy , it was more of a conversation than an interview. I didn't get hired due to my shyness. If you really want this job you must smile CONSTANTLY, don't break eye contact and talk energetically ( don't seem shy ) .. But it was very easygoing.

Anonymous Employee in Saint George, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Cracker Barrel (Saint George, UT) in July 2016.

Interview

It was very easy. I walked in and was seated by a host to got me a glass of water. My interviewer simply asked a few questions to me. She was very relaxed and I felt comfortable. I was hired on the spot within 15 minutes. After which she ran over some of the basics and told me I would attend an orientation in just over a week.

Anonymous Employee in Fort Myers, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cracker Barrel (Fort Myers, FL) in July 2016.

Interview

Very easy and simple interview process. Mostly just small talk to make sure you were a friendly person. They asked very basic interview questions and graded me on a scale of 1-5. Hired almost anyone with prior serving experience and people who can work in a fast paced atmosphere.

Anonymous Employee in Hampton, VA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Cracker Barrel (Hampton, VA).

Interview

The interview process was fairly easy, I only had one interview and was hired directly on the spot. They asked me a few simple questions. I applied online but when I came in they had me fill out a paper application as well.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lumberton, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cracker Barrel (Lumberton, NC) in June 2016.

Interview

The manager who interviewed me was nice, but when she asked me what my availability was she just assumed that I couldn't work weekends and I didn't correct her because I didn't know how I was going to get there during the weekdays.

Interview Questions

• She asked me to tell her about my self and my experience.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cracker Barrel (Bloomington, IN) in June 2016.

Interview

Very basic, they didn't seem very concerned with the interview or experience. Just wanted to know if you wanted to work. We've had a lot of turnover from this process. People get hired with no experience or want to work and they won't show up for shifts. Makes for a stressful shift for other servers.

Server Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cracker Barrel.

Interview

I applied online 7 days before receiving an email asking me to call and schedule an interview. I called at 12:00 PM and I was told by the manager they don't take hiring calls between 11-1:30, told me to call him back, and hung up on me. I wasn't aware and if this was the case they should place it in the email.

Anonymous Employee in Fort Payne, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cracker Barrel (Fort Payne, AL) in May 2016.

Interview

Very laid back, Was asked about my experience and what does pleasing a guest mean to me. My Interviewer was very pleasant and made me fill comfortable from the start of the interview. Was informed of their training process and the amount of time it would take to actually be on the floor waiting om guest

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Cracker barrell   1 Answer