Crane Aerospace & Electronics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 8, 2017

2.7

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Crane Aerospace & Electronics (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview process consisted of both technical and personality assessment. The personality assessment is 15 minutes questioner performed online before the interview. This consists of scenarios that cover ethics and decision making process. Assessment for businesses savy and diplomatic behavior, negotiation skills. The technical aspects are covered by a panel interview with a team.

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Crane Aerospace & Electronics (Redmond, WA).

Interview

Intense and extensive generally done by a panel of senior management personnel. Digs into personal and employment questions. Analyzes character traits starting with high school, friends and employers and continuing forward in a pressing manner

Interview Questions

• Discuss your most serious flaw and how you deal with it   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Crane Aerospace & Electronics (Seattle, WA) in May 2011.

Interview

Waste your time with an hour and a half "personality" interview, the software developers that sit in this farce are totally disinterested. Whiteboarding and algorithmic questions later, once you're half asleep from the earlier interview.
    So first you'll meet with a manager and a developer to go through your life story. You're told afterwards it didn't really matter, but it's part of the "process".

R&D Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Crane Aerospace & Electronics.

Interview

1) Phone screen with recruiter 2) Phone screen with hiring supervisor 3) Skills test about analog/digital circuits 4) Technical interview with an hiring supervisor (same guy that did phone screen 5) Panel interview with HR, manager, supervisor.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crane Aerospace & Electronics (Burbank, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

Very straight forward process of asking examples of experience in each educational and employer entity. It is ok to not have a weakness for each and every school or former employer.

Interview Questions

• The strongest and weakest skills from each educational and work experience prior to Crane.   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lynnwood, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Crane Aerospace & Electronics (Lynnwood, WA) in January 2017.

Interview

Straight forward and intimate environment. Panel consisted of friendly people who seem to know the industry well. They ask questions from your resume and there is nothing tricky about those questions.

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lynnwood, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Crane Aerospace & Electronics (Lynnwood, WA) in April 2015.

Interview

Contact from HR followed by call with the Functional Manger, then an in-person interview. At the in-person interview the Functional Manager was present along with some senior technical staff and an HR rep.

Technician III Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lynnwood, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Crane Aerospace & Electronics (Lynnwood, WA) in March 2013.

Interview

They asked me questions about my past experience(s) pertaining to the job which was with my potential supervisor, the manager and HR. They asked a variety of questions while assuring me it was okay to relax. Overall it was quite painless. Hope to have a similar experience with future interviews.

Interview Questions

• Tell us of your hardest task you had to deal with and how you managed to get through it.   1 Answer

Technician I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Crane Aerospace & Electronics (Seattle, WA) in November 2016.

Interview

I submitted my application online. I was called on the phone about 4 days later and asked if I could answer some questions at that time. I was informed about the work environment.

Interview Questions

• Could I work in an environment where I would be exposed to jet fuel and fumes on a daily basis?
      Could I work first or second shift?
      Could I work overtime up to 14 hours a day during peak times?   Answer Question

Test Engineer I Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Crane Aerospace & Electronics.

Interview

Phone interview with hiring manager. Reviewed resume and asked questions about previous companies and schooling experience. Nothing out of the usual. Asked if I would pass a drug test and a background check.

Interview Questions

• Normal questions. Weaknesses, former projects, why they should hire you, ect.   Answer Question