Crane Aerospace & Electronics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Crane Aerospace & Electronics Interview Questions

Updated Oct 19, 2017

2.7

Intern Interview

Interview

The process was standard, I applied for the position and I got an email to set up an interview the next day. The interview was typical, I was interviewed by two HR personnel and a lead. The questions they asked were all based on my resume.

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Interview

interview was straight forward. I look forward getting to know more talked about design process and engineering practice. just general engineering questions interview was straight forward. I look forward getting to know more talked about design process and engineering practice. just general engineering questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Crane Aerospace & Electronics.

Interview

Had several interviews via phone, face to face. Long process, panel interview but most people had to leave after 30 minutes. Went over background, schooling, favorite subjects & qualifications. Some did not seem to want to be there

Senior Buyer Interview

Interview

Recruited through outside company; interview process was fairly quick and painless. First met with the hiring manager, was then brought back in for a second interview. Offer followed within about a week. The entire process took less than one month.

Interview Questions

• Questions are "situational", so they will ask how you addressed a problem with specific examples.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Interview

They ask most of the questions from undergraduate, even if you have advanced degree. No technical questions at all. Looks like they standard questionnaire. They only ask behavioral questions specifically from
    undergraduate projects.

Account Specialist II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Crane Aerospace & Electronics (Redmond, WA).

Interview

Was interviewed one day and offered position the next. Lowballed on salary which I accepted because I was desperate. In interview process my future supervisor (who had only been there a couple months) never made any eye contact with me. It was strictly HR who ran the show. Later found out there was office politics involved in my hiring and if I had known the whole story and wasn't desperate would have passed on the job.

Negotiation

No negotiation phase. Position was advertised as a II/III which was a farce because I was never promoted. Supervisor kept changing the requirements for me to be promoted so I finally gave up. Devious and dishonest.

Electrical Assembler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Crane Aerospace & Electronics (Burbank, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

First the supervisor will give you an over the phone interview, if you fit the description then you get a in person interview, there you interview with the supervisor and the lead to whatever area you'll be working at.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lynnwood, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Crane Aerospace & Electronics (Lynnwood, WA) in December 2016.

Interview

If you wanna continue to do the same thing which has been done for the last 50 years! this is the right place, 100% boring 👎Very unprofessional! Don't waste your time with a company which their HR doesn't even know the basics of hiring process. Very old fashioned company from management and engineering groups to manufacturing facilities.

Interview Questions

• All personal from high school all the way to your last degree, but not from your industry experience, the manager was sorry to ask the questions but HR prepared those, stay away, not gonna learn anything here👎   Answer Question

Out dated company, Maybe for retirement age I come back

Inspector Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Crane Aerospace & Electronics.

Interview

He ask me were I work before. Show me around the area that I would be work at. As me a few question on thing we were looking. He let me know that it was going to take a few day. I will be a temp. to hire employee. I was a temp for 20 month.

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crane Aerospace & Electronics (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2013.

Interview

IDC Interview In depth chronological interview with a panel of 5 people . Two rounds of interview , one with the hiring manager and 2nd with the panel.