Crane Aerospace & Electronics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 9, 2017

2.7

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crane Aerospace & Electronics (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2013.

Interview

IDC Interview In depth chronological interview with a panel of 5 people . Two rounds of interview , one with the hiring manager and 2nd with the panel.

R&D Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Crane Aerospace & Electronics.

Interview

1) Phone screen with recruiter 2) Phone screen with hiring supervisor 3) Skills test about analog/digital circuits 4) Technical interview with an hiring supervisor (same guy that did phone screen 5) Panel interview with HR, manager, supervisor.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crane Aerospace & Electronics (Burbank, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

Very straight forward process of asking examples of experience in each educational and employer entity. It is ok to not have a weakness for each and every school or former employer.

Interview Questions

• The strongest and weakest skills from each educational and work experience prior to Crane.   1 Answer

Inspector Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Crane Aerospace & Electronics.

Interview

He ask me were I work before. Show me around the area that I would be work at. As me a few question on thing we were looking. He let me know that it was going to take a few day. I will be a temp. to hire employee. I was a temp for 20 month.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lynnwood, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Crane Aerospace & Electronics (Lynnwood, WA) in January 2017.

Interview

Straight forward and intimate environment. Panel consisted of friendly people who seem to know the industry well. They ask questions from your resume and there is nothing tricky about those questions.

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lynnwood, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Crane Aerospace & Electronics (Lynnwood, WA) in April 2015.

Interview

Contact from HR followed by call with the Functional Manger, then an in-person interview. At the in-person interview the Functional Manager was present along with some senior technical staff and an HR rep.

Technician III Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lynnwood, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Crane Aerospace & Electronics (Lynnwood, WA) in March 2013.

Interview

They asked me questions about my past experience(s) pertaining to the job which was with my potential supervisor, the manager and HR. They asked a variety of questions while assuring me it was okay to relax. Overall it was quite painless. Hope to have a similar experience with future interviews.

Interview Questions

• Tell us of your hardest task you had to deal with and how you managed to get through it.   1 Answer

Electrical Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lynnwood, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Crane Aerospace & Electronics (Lynnwood, WA) in August 2014.

Interview

Interviewing I met with multiple senior engineering and discussed projects of mine from my past. They asked some questions and requested that I draw some basic circuits. They also asked for the history of decision I have made regarding what colleges to go to and why, what major to pick and why, what specialization to pick and why, and what companies to apply to and why.

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Crane Aerospace & Electronics (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview process consisted of both technical and personality assessment. The personality assessment is 15 minutes questioner performed online before the interview. This consists of scenarios that cover ethics and decision making process. Assessment for businesses savy and diplomatic behavior, negotiation skills. The technical aspects are covered by a panel interview with a team.

Technician I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Crane Aerospace & Electronics (Seattle, WA) in November 2016.

Interview

I submitted my application online. I was called on the phone about 4 days later and asked if I could answer some questions at that time. I was informed about the work environment.

Interview Questions

• Could I work in an environment where I would be exposed to jet fuel and fumes on a daily basis?
      Could I work first or second shift?
      Could I work overtime up to 14 hours a day during peak times?   Answer Question