Cravath Swaine Corporate Paralegal Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Cravath Swaine

2.5

Corporate Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cravath Swaine (New York, NY) in January 2014.

Interview

Very casual and relaxed. Just want to see if you can hold a conversation and know the basic ins and outs of a big law firm. Met with the head of HR and my future boss. Both asked me questions about stuff they found interesting on my resume and just had a normal 1 on 1 friendly conversation.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Cravath Swaine

Corporate Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cravath Swaine (New York, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

Got an interview through a college job fair, so they were interviewing multiple candidates at the fair on the same day. Had to apply beforehand to get an interview by submitting a cover letter and resume. They then offered a time slot to be interviewed at the fair.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to multitask and handle details? Can you work long hours and stay focused? Can you stay focused on repetitive or monotonous tasks? Pretty basic paralegal type questions.   Answer Question