Cravath Swaine Legal Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cravath Swaine Legal Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Cravath Swaine

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Cravath Swaine (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

Submit materials online, quick phone conversation, one round in house interview meeting with 5 different people. Do proofreading test at interview. Start with HR going over your resume and the position and then go to 4 others with varying positions within the firm.

Interview Questions

• Why Cravath?
    Why law?
    What is your favorite children's book?
    A lot of teamwork questions.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Cravath Swaine

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cravath Swaine (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

After submitting an application online, I was contacted by HR for a phone screening. This was followed by an onsite, during which I took a simple proof-reading test and spoke with HR, and the two managers of the paralegal department. There is a second onsite, and then you speak with a paralegal, a case manager, and an attorney.

Interview Questions

• All of the interviews are mostly behavioral and related to the research you have done on the company and the position prior.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cravath Swaine (New York, NY) in August 2015.

Interview

I met with 3 people, the HR manager, Head of the Legal Assistant staff, and an Attorney. First two people were more of you asking questions and them supplying answers. The attorney asked more questions, so be prepared to answer the typical interview questions.