Crawford & Company Adjuster Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Crawford & Company Adjuster Interview Questions

2.5

Adjuster Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Crawford & Company in January 2010.

Interview

The interview process was easy. The initial communications was through email and was positive. I had two interviews, with the second being when I was offered the position. The interview questions consisted of basic interview questions with insurance terminology questions as well. My first impression of the people, office, and work culture was that they were friendly and want to see you succeed in your position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate a minimal increase from the initial offer. I would advise others to at least ask for more than what is originally offered.

Other Interview Reviews for Crawford & Company

Adjuster Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Crawford & Company in May 2009.

Interview

I first met with the branch manager and then the regional manager. The interview was more about them telling me how far behind they were and how overworked the entire staff "felt".

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to take on field adjusting responsibilities and be on call?   Answer Question

The Company as a whole seems disjointed. Each branch seems to compete for overall internal ratings.