Cover image for Delta Air Lines

Create a PA Announcement for couple celebrating their 50th year anniversary

Tags:cjo after leaving f2f, cjo week after f2f

Interview Answers

251 Answers

Describe a conflict that you had with a manager, how did you handle it? How was it resolved? The Situation my co-workers and I were participating in a training exercise I was being tested along with others on giving intramuscular injections. The Task I had to do was to give a patient a shot intramuscularly, and I thought I did well. But my manager said although I injected correctly my technique was wrong. I was embarrassed and hurt by the comment she’d made in front of my co-workers. The Action after training exercise had ended I asked if I could speak with her privately, she agreed. I explained to her I felt embarrassment and hurt by what she said and how she said it in front of my peers, she explained she didn’t intentionally mean to hurt or embarrass me in front of my peers she was just trying to make a bold statement in order to teach my peers and myself the importance of good safety practices. I listened and understood what she had to say and it made sense. I asked her what I could do to get my technique better she gave a few pointers. The Result was the next time that I gave the injection she was there to observe and she said it was perfect.

Example of question and answer in STAR format on

Hello guys!! just wanted to share something with you all. i recently interviewed with delta and was given a conditional job offer pending a background check in mid sept 2015.. Never give up just keep studying and researching the interview process. it took me three times to finally be offered a position. I know it can be nerve racking but, if this is something you really want you'll never let a couple of rejections get in your way. there looking for someone energetic and outgoing, this was an obstacle for me because ive always been somewhat of an introvert . just practice in a mirror!! the introduction part of the process is very important you have to be able to talk in front of a crowd. my advice to you is to keep a smile on your face at all times even, when others arent smiling it will make you stand out ,study the star method, talk to as many of the flight attendants and HR people as possible, Make sure you memorize at least 5 questions to ask them (even if you have to ask them all the same questions atleast ur showing effort and interest), dress professionally and neatly, practice ur posture and most importantly stay calm, cool and collected!! if youve had an interview and failed the first time or second time take a page from my book and try again. And, if this is ur first go at it i wish you the best!!

erie on

Is anyone going oct 13th at 12:30?

Anonymous on

The video interview for foreign language (mine was French) is a mix of STAR questions and other. First I was asked to read a sentence in French, then to translate from English to French, to make an onboard arrival announcement, to tell a good customer service action I experienced and what I would do if a baby was crying, all in French of course. Because I lived in Paris for 4 years (working at Disneyland Paris) this interview was very easy and actually fun! Bom courage!

LD on

About the language video interview, there are 5 questions, two of them are read out loud with one having to be translated from english to spanish. The other three are situational, such as "how would you handle a crying child on the plane as a customer?" You literally have only 15 secs to prep and 30 seconds to answer.

Tiffq on

never mind. They called me today and said I would get an email listing the available dates and time for my f2f! I am so glad to have made it this far.

Anonymous on

My profile still says "under review".

Nina on

I have my F2F @ 7:30am on 9/15. Anyone else scheduled for that time?

Finchbird on

Hello everyone. Thanks for sharing all of your experiences! This post has been so helpful. I had my video interview (w 5 STAR questions) on sept 2 and have not heard a word from as of yet. I did receive notification that my interview was received by third party. How long did it take to receive an offer to move on to the F2F interview? My application is still current and 'under review' but I am starting to get a little worried. Will Delta at least let you know if you are out of the running w a follow-up email? Again, thanks for any and all feedback. Best of luck to all of you!

Anonymous on

@nina well all we have to do is just be very patient. Let me know the second you hear from them and I will let you know as well. @cambreashia thank you so much you made me feel alittle better at waiting. Good luck and keep us posted. You can do it :)

I got archived today

Shanny on

At what point was the drug test? And what type was it?

Anonymous on

Hello friends! I am just curious as to the time frame of your interview process. I applied 11/11/16, received my invitation for online interview 12/13/16 and submitted on the 15th. How long after submitting your online interview responses did you hear back from Delta?

JRB on

To Ashley! I got the email for my phone interview yesterday and the call the same day. I expedited my passport and told the lady which she said was fine, but if you have paperwork saying so then bring it to your face to face! Let me know how it goes, we could be there together!

Anonymous on

I have 2 small wings on the back of my neck which can be covered up by wearing a scarf. Will that be a problem in me moving forward?

Nadia on

I had my recorded interview. If they choose not to hire you, do they send you an email stating thank you but not at this time. I'm just curious

Anonymous on

I had my phone interview September 18. Wasn't really a phone interview. I was told I was being invited to ATL for a f2f and should received an email about the dates available for the f2f. Couple hours later I received the email with six time slots to choose from; I chose September 25. Wish me luck!

Ralph on

I made it past the phone interview! I thought I didn't make it because at the end of the call the representative said "if anymore information is needed, a Senior Rep will contact you." Just received the invite to do the video interview! Will keep you all updated.

Anonymous on

Is anyone going to the interview on Oct 3 at 12:30?

Aus on

The call is not an interview. You will be asked about your passport expiration and some other 'housekeeping' type questions. No behavioral STAR questions!

Anonymous on

They'll call you back I missed 2 phone calls. They left a voicemail and called me the next day. I got invited to a f2f.

Anonymous on

Yes training is very intense so be prepared. Yes you get paid during training. And if someone is taking things from the aircraft don't assume the worst they could be under the direction of the company or supervisor to do so. I would just ask them if they had permission to do so and according to what that tell me I would then make a decision as to what i would do. If they are not authorized to take something I would inform my supervisor. And if they are authorized to do so i would not do anything.

Anonymous on

I am waiting for the f2f interview. She said it will probably be in September. I'm so excited but nervous! Can anyone tell me what the questions are, if they have changed? Thanks so much everyone!!

Anonymous on

Okay i was referred, did the app n took the assessment. Now do i just wait for a call? I havent spoke to anyone at the moment.

Anonymous on

What a rush! I was backpacking in Asia for 3 weeks and the day before leaving I did my online video interview. I was in Bangkok 5 days ago and received an email from Delta asking me to do a second online video interview, this time in french. I flew home and did it the next day. Only two days later I received a phone call from Delta telling me that they wanted to interview me in Atlanta, the nice lady said I would receive an email in about 10 days... but I received it the next day, yesterday!! And today I received an email with my flight schedule for a flight tomorrow... wow! so tight! The interview is the next day. Nov. 12th (my birthday)... I'm nervous because I get in ATL at 9pm, the interview is at 7:30 PM and I'm still jetlagged from crossing so many time zones and catching 4 flights with 55 hours between leaving Bangkok and arriving home. I'm also super excited though :) Thanks for all the good advice, glad that you are enjoying training.

LD on

I do not have a passport but am needing to do an interview by tomorrow. Should I start the interview and tell them I do not have a passport. It has expired.

Angie on

I had my virtual interview first.... A few days later I received an email that someone will be in contact with me and when they do make sure my passport is handy. I got my call on that Friday and was asked my passport info. I was given info on delta, uniforms, training and some other things. I was then offered to a f2f which I just scheduled. I'm really excited

Michelle on

I'm in the same boat as C.S. I applied on Jan. 3, completed my application on Jan. 6(be sure to do that!!!! You think you're done but there's one more step) and got my email to do my video interview early Jan. 7th morning. At this point, I don't have a passport and my closest facility to apply for one is in Atlanta. I'm hoping I can submit my video interview and still be able to get my passport before(hopefully) I am called for a phone "interview"

J.H. on

I put my application in on December 24th got the assessment that same day. On Dec. 29th they said I was on to the next step the video interview. I was freaking out I was so scared to mess up but after I say the questions they asked I was fine. Jan. 2nd they emailed me and said they received my video interview. Jan the 5th I got an email saying they will call me between 9am -9pm next week to 10 days. Same day I get a call from Delta saying did I have my passport I told her it was being expedited. she asked when did i put it in and she just rescheduled the time she would call back. I am currently awaiting my passport and also the next step when she calls back in two weeks.

C.C on

I applied on the jan 5th and completed on the 6th. Received an email at 12:30am on the 7th.i didnt have my passport went today and I go to pick it up tomorrow. Video interview will probably be tonight or tomorrow

Anonymous on

I completed the video interview questions late last night. I believe I did well. When do you think I should get passport information together? Also, I'll be 21 in April do you think they'll continue with me until then or just tell me to reapply? I know most of you said it took months anyway right?

Chamari on

I did my application online and the assessment, couple of days later I received the video interview the 24th. I did it the 26th and I'm still waiting for the phone interview has anyone hear anything recently or applied?

elvin on

I'm have enjoyed reading all of you'll post it has helped me out so much, i just received my email to do my digital interview.... hope and pray i do really well on it.....Nervous wish me luck

Lola on

Thanks everyone for your questions and feedback. I received my email today to do the video interview and I must admit that I am super nervous and I'm sure I'm over thinking the whole thing. I feel like I haven't interviewed for so long and this process is so detailed you just want to make sure everything is good. I noticed a couple other people ask but no response, I'm assuming Delta covers the expense for flying you out especially being that they don't give you that much time to plan...am I correct? I also wanted to know how often do they offer training classes as I think I'll miss the one starting this month? Best of luck to all!

Anonymous on

Im sorry I meant video interview not phone interview.....

Anonymous child on

So I've done the application, online assessment, and just now completed the video interview. Has anyone completed the video interview and not gotten a call?

Anonymous on

What do they look for in the background check?

Anonymous on

Would anyone who was offered a CJO give any advice or provoking questions which would be great to ask during the F2F? I will be going to ATL soon for my interview. Any tips are highly recommended!

Anonymous on

"k" on Mar 17: that's how I repliedon my video interview as well and it must've been okay because I received an email telling me I was moving forward and to expect a call whithin 7-10 days.

Thar on

Thar - How long after your video interview did you have to wait before receiving the email telling you that you were moving forward?

Lindsay on

After you received your call, did you get several emails each changing the date you could have your interview, or did you receive one email with 3 dates and were given your flight info?

Anyone have their f2f on Tuesday the 21st at 7:30? :D

thisiskara on

I mean 31st!

thisiskara on

still waiting on SOMETHING 😩

Anonymous on

they emailed me asking me to take the second assessment but when I go on my profile there's no assessment?!? anyone know why this is ?

Anonymous on

They will send you an assessment email again. They were having technical difficulties previously with their system. Check your email today you should have received an email saying they have fixed the problem with their system. Make sure you have time to perform the assessment 15 - 20 minutes and then complete the application which may take you longer.

Anonymous on

I applied August 18th and finished all my assessments that same day. I received an email today August 20th for the video interview. Planning on taking it tomorrow morning. Can someone please help with some sample questions?

Angie on

Just got my invitation for the digital interview....NERVOUS...

Anonymous on

What were the online interview questions they asked?

Anonymous on

I will be having my video interview soon, a little nervous here.

CustService on

I need help on what I should wear and how to do my makeup and hair for the video interview :(? I applied before and was rejected after the one sided video interview. I need help guys ! Anything will do ! Thank you babes

Anonymous on

It has been three weeks that my application has been in and it still says it's under review. I haven't received any phone calls or emails regarding it. I check it several times a day and it still is under current applications and under review. Is this normal? Should I be worried?

Anonymous on

Has anyone EVER been contacted AFTER the interview that initially got rejected?

Anonymous on

I am currently at Atlanta Georgia for my FTF at 730 in the morning. I am beyond excited and nervous at the sametime. Your post is very very helpful!

Joannna on

I applied about 3 days ago and have not received an email. Can anyone please inform me what the process is after you apply online. greatly appreciate it

fausto on

hi.. I applied literally a week ago from today and haven't relieved anything.. how long do it usually take to get a response ? on my profile it still says "under review"

Anonymous on

Applied August 6th and got an invitation for the digital interview.

b on

Me three, I have to take my video interview. Does anyone know when the next training class is?

Jasz on

I missed two calls to do my pre screening and schedule the face to face. Does anyone know if they will call back after two times?

Anonymous on

I have another question. I was wondering if anyone received their pre screening call on a weekend day?

Anonymous on

😁😁 invitation for a video interview looking up sample questions now

Anonymous on

i have a f2f in 2 weeks, if offered a CJO does anyone know if they drug test you that day or before/after training?

Anonymous on

I have a phone interview within the next week to 10days. My passport hasn't arrived yet. What do I do when they ask for my passport information?

Ashley on

To Anonymous I got my email for my face to face on Sept 11th. Good luck on your interview!!! Does anyone have a F2F on Sept 11th?

Ashley on

To Ashley! Well good luck on your interview, I'd love to hear how it goes for you! I was actually sent the same date and had to reschedule, if we're both lucky and make it through we could possibly be in the same training session!

Anonymous on

To Anonymous I will definitely keep you updated I have your email. That would awesome let's keep our fingers crossed...good luck!!!

Ashley on

Ashley, I have been invited for f2f and sent in my preferences. i haven't been given a date yet, but one of my choices was the 11th. Anonymous, when did you reschedule for?

D.D. on

Typo **Thanks so much**

Ashley on

no email, phone call.. nothing 😢

Anonymous on

Has anyone received an offer after the left the f2f?

Anonymous on

Still haven't heard back from Delta.... not sure what that means.

Nina on

Did you receive your online interview request by email?

MXM on

Does anyone know if you mess up on your video interview or do not complete one question, will they still consider you to move forward????

Balinda on

Do you wear uniforms during training or are you required to wear your own work clothes?

Erica on

What are some of your strength

Anonymous on

I just got the email to complete my video interview, can anyone tell me what type of questions I should be prepared for? Thanks in advance!

Anonymous on

With all the airline interviews whether its Delta or the other major International airline. You have to be yourself and not overthink it . They need you to be upbeat but calm as in any given emergency situation you have to be able to respond to a given situation in a manner that is quick but not panicky. You have to be professionlal in every contact to the passengers and your colleague. Personable and always willing to adapt in any given situation. Flight attendant is one of the best job esp. when you are young and wants to see the world. STAR is the procedures most company adapt but they still will look at how you conduct yourself when you answer the questions they give you. I used to work for Cathay Pacific, Silver jet UK and QANTAS.All of them great companies , have various ways of interviewing but ultimately its about how you treat people in your daily life and how you resolve conflicts. BE truthful and just be Yourself

Flying pixie on

What kind of questions did they ask on the vi interview I want this job so bad I hope my lighting is good

Anonymous on

I just did my VI but I think I did something wrong. After the 8th question about whether or not i have a visible tattoo which i don't, the next question was if you answered yes to the previous question, please explain. I answered, yes i do not have any visible tattoo, or at least i thought i did, so what's to explain? . Did I actually read it wrong and answer yes i do have a visible tattoo? For the explanation I reiterated that i do not have any visible tattoo but I feel like I messed it up right there. Up to that point it wasn't too bad. I didn't answer one question in the star format. I had a great story to tell but completely forgot and just answered it as what i would do in that case about stealing. I hope I did well but feel like i messed up big time about the tattoo thing.

Whirstarla on

Do you get a email after you submit the long application saying they received it?

Anonymous on

How long does it take them to contact you after you apply online I am at the beginning stage

Bob on

Don't know their tattoo policy however did u just recently apply?

Momo on

Hello everyone. I am new to this Glassdoor and found this after submitting my application. I applied for LOD position and I was wondering if anyone else did too? I heard there are two sets of video interviews. Good luck to all of you and I too hope I can make it to the f2f.

Anonymous on

Hey guys! I just received a f2f invite the other day and I'm going on feb 23rd at 12:30pm. If anyone else is going at the same time let me know!

Hey I have the same f2f interview date and time at 12:30

Anonymous on

When was your interview @??

Anonymous on

@Shanny how long have you been waiting since you did the digital interview?

Jenelle on

Got my f2f today and they called about 8-10 people but didn't get it. It was a great experience and everyone was so welcoming that it helped take away all the nerves. Good luck to all.

Anonymous on

I'm not really sure what Delta is looking for anymore.....People who really wanted it and worked hard for it, didn't get it.

Nina on

After three weeks of anxiously waiting for the results of my digital interview, I finally received an email two days ago informing me to wait for a phone call. I got a call a few hours later, missed the call, and then a lady called back the same day, asked me about my passport and went over dress code, and then invited me to a face-to-face interview. Anybody else interviewing Monday, September 28th at 12:30PM?

Anonymous on

My interview is on Monday and somehow I never received an email telling me what to bring. Can someone please tell me what I'm supposed to bring? And does my badge say anything else besides my name?

Anonymous on

Had digital interview yesterday!! Do ayone know how long it take after digital interview?. Or did anyone else do a digital interview?

Girlonfire on

soo I completed my online application on the 22nd through a referral, however, it doesn't show my referral on there.. anyone else having that problem? and also, how long does it normally take to receive the follow-up email after completing the application? this thread has been so helpful! I've read it a hundred times before I even applied!

cybs on

@CYBS, I was referred as well, but when I was referred I got an email in my email account specifying that I had been referred by "Jason." I then went through everything and filled out all the appropriate information and I have been watching my status all week. And since there is a huge interview group at the end of this month and the Delta HR are probably setting up for the interviews this weekend. I hope to hear from everyone!! Let's MAKE THE DELTA DIFFERENCE!!

Anonymous on

thanks, "anonymous" lol. good to know I'm not the only one stalking my application! I literally wake up with anxiety before I check my status! hopefully we can both make it through!!

cybs on

@Shanny. Did you hear anything yet. I'm in the same boat as you. I heard archived isn't a good look, but still no tbnt letter.

Anonymous on

Lole what was your application timeline?

Anonymous on

Thank you @Jenelle and I will be on here as soon as my interview ends Thursday regardless of the results

Cambreashia on

I got my TBNT letter this morning and mine went from "under review" to re-apply to other positions with Delta.

Nina on

@nina. I did mines on 9/4 which is a little over 2 weeks and still haven't heard back so I'm in the same boat as you

Shanny on

@nina I had friends who did their video after me and heard back after a week that they didn't get it I didn't find out I had it until a little after two weeks that I took it so I do believe waiting is a good sign after the video

Cambreashia on

@Jenelle -no, I was not referred by a delta employee. My f2f is 9/25 @ 12:30pm. I'll keep u guys updated with how that goes. I hope you'll get a next steps email soon

Chrissy on

I applied online 8/23 and I just got an email to the second online assessment today

Nickesha on

Good luck to Chrissy on her F2F interview! Thank you for being so supportive guys. I don't know what I would do without this forum! I am hoping to get a call/email this week.

Anonymous on

@Nina does your status still say "under review"

Jenelle on

Hi! I have my f2f interview tomorrow and I'm so excited!! Seems like a long but fun day. Will they be doing the background checks/drug test that day? How was everyone's experience?! Can't wait to hear about it! (Realized I left my name out) anyone else going tomorrow at 1230??

Jessica on

Jenelle: Yes, my application is still under review.

jessica let me know how it goes im going in on friday at 730

akt on

@Nina I'm trying to understand how some people hear back so quick and other take so long.

Jenelle on

Doesn't look like I made it. Went to archived.

Nina on

Hi everyone. I am so grateful for this post. I applied yesterday and received an invitation today for the video interview. I really didn't expect to hear back so soon and I am not fully prepared. Any help? Need to know what questions to expect please help

Anonymous on

Nina: What does it mean if it is archived? I would think you still have a chance...

Jenelle on

Archived means you are no longer a person of interest for the job position. No I don't, actually.

Nina on

I didn't hear back after my video interview for 3 weeks so do not worry about the time. I was told they need as least 2 people to watch and study the video interview. Now I have my face to face Monday at 7:30 am-Sept 28th-anyone else??

Anonymous on

@akt I have my interview on Friday at 7:30 am as well.

Fed on

Hey Everyone. I did my digital interview on the 28th of August and I'm still waiting as well, patiently but anxiously. This site has been very helpful. My status still says "under review"

Jenelle on

I submitted my video interview on 9/4. Got my next step email on 9/14 and just last night at 11pm Atlanta time, I got a call from the nicest lady. I got invited to the f2f but still waiting on email to choose a date and time.

Chrissy on

@nina when is your f2f? Maybe I could schedule same as you if I get the email soon

ditto

Anonymous on

This has been so incredibly helpful and best of luck to everyone! Anonymous (debmarie887), hope the F2F went well! Do you mind if I email you with a few questions? I'd love to hear about your experience and I'm really not sure what to expect. My F2F is scheduled for Tuesday the 22nd! Please let me know!

DC on

good luck everyone

Anonymous on

To anyone who already had their f2f, what were some the questions that were asked? This is critical because they are watching and listening to your every move. I just want to make sure I am prepared! First impressions make their decision!

Nina on

@nina, i received the email with avail dates and times and I got my first choice which is 9/25 @ 12:30pm. I'm preparing for it but I'm pretty nervous just thinking about it. I hope you will get a call soon. If not, do you think you could send a follow up email perhaps. I've heard some people get a next steps email as early as 2 days after video interview but I got mine 10 days later. Keep ur hopes up. I heard if it's still under review then it's a good sign

Chrissy on

@chrissy were you refered by a Delta employee? I'm so nervous now after seeing how soon you got your email. Study hard I'm sure you will do great.

Jenelle on

Did anyone email/call Delta because they wanted to show interest about the job? Especially if your application is still "under review" and its been over three weeks since the digital interview? I am getting worried.

Nina on

I have my face to face interview September 24th at 12:30 pm anybody else going to this one

Cambreashia on

@nina I'm starting to get worried also but I have heard some people waiting longer than that and still get the f2f interview

Jenelle on

F2F Interview and then herded with other rejects to a waiting bus. Super negative 😟 i have no idea why.

Anonymous on

So I messed up the first question terribly, I was stuttering because of the terrible connection and lag I had and ended up cussing and than quitting, you think it’s worth it to finish it and hope they got a good laugh and invite me to a f2f interview?

Anonymous on

I received an email with link for me to schedule video interview to one of Delta crew but when I clicked the link it says no available schedules as it has been filled or something. Does anyone of you have problems like I do? Will they send me another invitation? I’m just getting worried

Anonymous on

It’s been a month and my video call still shows under review. Awaiting f2f. I am not sure as to what if anything I should do, to move the process along. Hoping they didn’t forget about me. Because I am positive I provided a great virtual Interview, in addition I am relocate from NYC to ATL.

Anonymous on

I did my phone interview then I received a face to face interview and since that time I haven not received any update about my application so in my status aplication says under review so what can I do because I know many applicants were offered the job and inviting for teje training in Atlanta.

Anonymous on

Soooo I guess this all just a cover for a chat room lol - anyway- feel free to share your answers about what you might use as your PA announcement p

Question

Anonymous on

What are the digital interview question?

Anonymous on

So I had my f2f about 14 business days ago, they said to expect an email within 7-10, but I have yet to hear anything back. My delta profile still says “under review”. I’m crazy nervous right now. Does anyone know if it is bad news that I haven’t heard back yet?

Anonymous on

Waiting is a good sign everyone who didn't make it hears back a week before me @Jenelle

Cambreashia on

To Jenelle: Yes I'm hoping and praying that waiting is all there is to it. I wouldn't want to call/email them and sound too pushy or needy. I am sure being patient is what they want to see from all the applicants who haven't been invited to the F2F interview yet. To Cambreashia: How do you find this out? Is it really true? Who else has done their digital interview a little bit over three weeks ago and hasn't heard back from Delta?

Nina on

I did my hirevue webcam interview on 9/4 and still haven't heard form delta. No calls or emails and I got my passport expedited within one day just to be sure I would have it when they called. It's now 9/16 and I'm nervous but my status online is still under review so I hope that's a good thing.

Shanny on

To Chrissy, I haven't heard back from Delta yet. No phone call and no email. It's been three weeks since I completed my Hire Vue Digital Interview. My application still says "Under Review". I am trying to stay hopeful, but I am quite nervous and anxious. Yes! That would be great if we could go on the same day, making me feel more at ease. I hope you get your f2f soon!

Nina on

@nina I guess I didn't make the cut either, nine went to the archive tab as well. Though it still reads "under review" and I have not received a TBNT email

Anonymous on

Cambreashia: I too, believe waiting is a good thing especially if you are still in the running, however you never know what the outcome really is. It could be a yes or a no. There's just so many steps in the process, but it's all worth it! Shanny: It's been three weeks for me. Four weeks this coming up Thursday. Keep me updated.

Nina on

My f2f was today at 12:30 ended at 4:30 I wasn't offered a cjo but overall it was a really great experience I can't discuss too much just remember to use the star method and good luck

Cambreashia on

Sounds great really appreciate all of the tips and info. I'm excited for you! @cambreashia

Jenelle on

I got an email yesterday saying I need to complete my digital interview within 3 business days so I am going to complete it on Monday so I can study some STAR questions and answers. I also do not have my passport yet. For those who have received a CJO what do they check for the background check? I have no criminal records or anything just curious since it takes a month and a half. Any tips would be GREAT!!

Diamond on

For those people who are offered a CJO, will they allow you to go to training if your passport is valid less than 28 months? I have a foreign passport which is valid till July next year, I applied for a renewal but I was informed that it will be released within 10 weeks since all passport will be process overseas, and they don't expedite. I am really worried because they told us that the anticipated training date will be sometime in Feb. i may not have my updated passport when training starts. will they allow me to go to training if my updated passport is still on process? Please help. Thank you.

Anonnymous on

@Shanny Mine was moved to archived as well and still is "under review" I read on a forum that meant that the job listing has been closed to the public but if we are in the process of the interview we should be good. Although, I am still freaking out ughhh >.<

Arelys on

I went to f2f on Thursday and after seeing who they chose, left me confused with the kind of people they are looking for. They chose the ones that didn't dress professional and the ones that were so loud and obnoxious. Basically, if you go there dressed professional and hair up looking polished, don't be surprised when your name is not called. Then they tell the people not offered a cjo to be checking their email and junk mail giving us false hope. Why can't they just be honest? Was told the reason most of us weren't chosen is because the background checks have not come thru. If that's the case, then how come the ones offered cjo were taken for finger printing for background checks. For a company that people speak so highly of, I am just disgusted how they treat the ones not chosen. Just be straight forward and tell us we are not chosen plain and simple. The bus ride to the airport was silent. A bunch of people that looked so polished and answered so well in group interview yet was not chosen. I noticed, all chosen were from group A. I heard prior to the f2f that group A are the ones they really want. So for those going to f2f, don't stress to much about how you look and what to wear. It really doesn't matter.

Anonymous on

Guys, Do They Give You Flight To Go To The Interview Or You Do Have To Pay For The Ticket ?

Remettaire on

Hi everyone! I applied online 7/20, VI on 8/18. I was referred by a current FA who used to be a FA manager, he has been with Delta for 28 years. I just received an invitation for F2F on 10/13 and just realized after pulling out my passport that it has my maiden name on it...My F2F is this Friday 10/21 and I am panicked to say the least. I do not have time even to have my passport expedited now so I am thinking if I tell them that I was afraid to apply for a new passport in the event that I would be called in for a F2F and taking my marriage certificate. I am going to apply and have it expedited but am not turning in my old passport. Any thoughts/ideas on this??

Flygirlhopeful1 on

Can anyone who is a flight attendant now or a former flight attendant tell me about how many hours does a flight attendant work in a one week period??? Also for the month, about how many hours can you fly, I heard there is a restriction on how many hours you are allowed to be in the air. Thank you

Anonymous on

What are the questions they ask you in the phone interview the first one

Anonymous on

Yes I received my online interview request by email via HireVue

edrob on

Does anyone who did the video online remember any of the questions that was asked as I know mine maybe different I just want to get an idea of the kind of questions that will be asked.

Social butterfly on

I did my hirevue interview on the 24 and haven't heard anything back 😩

wow congrats

Anonymous on

Me too. I got my video interview email this am I'm gonna take it later

Anonymous on

Just completed the phone call with an invite for a f2f. It wasn't an interview. Just information regarding the new uniforms and policy as well as grooming info. and if you have any visible tattoos They ask for your passport number and your name as it appears on your DL for your airline ticket...waiting on the email with dates and times for the interviews. Training is late April or early May, she didn't give specific dates or if they were 2 separate training classes....stay tuned

Islandboy on

Hello everyone, I just got an online assessment to test my French & I am a little nervous because I don't know French that well. What are the questions that they ask? Thanks for your help :)

Anonymous on

Thanks for the great info! Video info is tomorrow! Can someone post their five questions asked? I know, mine may be different, but knowledge is power!

Highflying Hopeful on

" Hey guys! I have submitted my video on Thursday the 8th..Today,on 12th, I noticed my application has been moved from current to archived - still under review. This is a bit frustrating, especially not knowing what it means.. Has anyone happened to deal with this kind of situation? Thank you in advance! And best of luck to all !:) " Anastasia any update ? This same thing happened to me today . anyone know what this means or had it happened too them ?? Im nervous.

Brittany on

I completed my app, got an invite to do the phone interview a few days later. Still waiting ( and hoping) for an email for the phone "interview". I too have noticed my app is still under review but has been archived. What does that mean? I supppse if we haven't gotten a TBNT we still in the running!! Keeping hope alive

Anonymous child on

@annonymous-i dont have a passport either. I completed my online interview and I was going to start the process of getting one once I get a call back asking for a F2F or some type of further instruction. Idk how I did with my online interview, I think I did good, I smiled, gave stories, but I think.my nerves we a bit obvious since I paused a few times to gather my thoughts mid recordings. So who knows. I did my recording 12 hours after getting the email. Anyone get any word back since the recording that did it recently. (Within 2 weeks)

MissB on

Does anyone know how many training classes are offered per year? Is everyone waiting on the January training class. Thanks

Flygirl on

Those who were offered CJO's were you offered full time or ready reserves? I go for my interview in Atlanta on Monday.

Anonymous on

I have to complete my video interview tonight, but I'm in Wisconsin and if I get to do f2f does Delta pay for the flight to Atlanta or am I going to have to make my own arrangements?

Anonymous on

Hey guys! Hope this can help you a little bit. I'm 21 and I have my F2F tomorrow (face to face) I had my video to video, its 5 questions A week later I received and email stating they would be calling me for a phone interview, literally the next morning they called me, missed the first call because I was at work, called again around 4. They asked for my passport ID/Exp. Date. Then asked if I had any tattoos & piercings. They ask if you agree with the uniforms, if you're willing to relocate, so on. If they like what they hear, they'll offer you the F2F. I have mine tomorrow morning at 12:30. My best friends mom is a flight attendant herself and said that the F2F is about 5 hours long. Best of luck to everyone!

Brittany on

I have been invited to do a F2F in Atlanta but didn't do any phone interview. I mean, nothing that I would called an interview. A lady called me and asked for my passport info, then she went through uniform and grooming expectations, asked me if I had any questions and said I would receive an email later for a face to face interview, which arrived the following day. Is that the phone interview you guys are talking about?

Goodluck Everyone!

Anonymous on

^^ I finally got the call and have my F2F next Wed. Oct. 8th!!!! How have everyone's been going??? Any new suggestions???

Anonymous on

Can you share how long you had to wait to hear back from Delta after the online video interview?

Anonymous on

Everyone phone interview is different. It's basically a occasional conversation not really an interview.They ask you do you have visible tattoos, how do you feel about the uniforms,being well groomed, why would you make a great FA, etc. Then if they feel you've answer they questions correctly and your personality show over the phone they intend an invitation to atlanta (F2f). They don't give you the exact the date. They tell you will receive an email with some dates 7-10 days later.

Anonymous on

Thank you for creating this post! I was fully prepared for my f2f. I'm excited to start training!

Chocolate Girl Wonder on

No they didn't leave a VM, However, I called people scout and they conducted an interview for me right away. Today, they sent me am email congratulating me, and that I have been moved forward to the next step. Now, they said I need me to record a video answering some questions and send them back to then.

Juan on

Im going October 3rd

aj on

I am still waiting patiently I see none else has gotten a call back yet so I am not discouraged about it I keep myself prayed up. If anyone has gotten a call back who applied at the end of August please do share this I would just like to see if I am the only one waiting.

Charla on

Does anybody know what happens if i miss the first phone interview, due to a job commitment? Please let me know if anybody has more info

Jacky on

Seems like some of us are going through this differently. I have done the initial application, the behavioral assessment and I did the video interview a few days ago. I got an email yesterday saying that I would get a call within 7-10 days and to have my passport ready.. I am guessing that is the phone interview that everyone else has done already?

Aus on

i just did one and they had basic interview questions like how would you handle working with someone who was slacking at there job, name a time you went above and beyond your job to please a customer, and name a time you received and advancement within your job. They give you practice questions that really help you for the real interview I was still nervous but I think I did well. I just did mine yesterday wish me luck and I will pray that you as well make it through you will do great.

Charla on

I'm flying out in the morning for my F2F interview! I'm nervous and excited! I really hope I stand out and get the job! Good luck to all those candidates that will be there with me!

DNYC on

I wonder if those are the same questions for interviews for fall2014

kimpossible on

I completed my video interview and I am anxiously awaiting a response. I do have one concern; I don't have a passport. I am going to apply for one tomorrow and get the ball rolling, but will that hinder me from receiving an invite for the F2F interview? Any help/info would be great! Thanks!

Anonymous on

So, I applied and uploaded my resume a couple weeks ago, got an email instructing me to complete a much more in-depth application a few days later, and received a link and instructions on how to do the video interview two days ago. I just finished the video interview and am now wondering what comes next? Does anyone know when the next FTF interviews will be conducted? When the next training class starts? I've heard both April and May. I was really nervous when I did the video interview, but for those of you wondering - they let you practice beforehand, as many times as necessary. The questions aren't that bad, and the actual interview should only take about 20-30 minutes.

Anonymous on

To Anonymous that's so much. I got the email yesterday as well and the call 2 hours later. Like literally right after I posted my question about the passport. I explain the passport situation (which I had expedited). She said it was fine and proceed with the phone interview. I got invited to a F2F, she said I should receive an email within 7 days. How did your interview go? Yesterday I also called to check the status of my passport. The agent that is handling my app said they are backed up on the processing but promised I should have my passport by August 31 no later then Sept 1st.

Girlonfire on

I have received the link to do my video interview. I am planning on doing it later today. Is it 5 questions and can anyone offer any insight on what is asked? I am very nervous! I know they will fly you to f2f interviews if it is domestic. Is anyone travelling internationally? I am prepared to pay for my own way if necessary. I know every airline is different. The last airline I worked for would cover the cost regardless of where you are coming from.

Anonymous on

When do you take the drug test....and is it intense

Jane on

Does anybody know their policy on tattoos?

Anonymous on

I have my f2f Friday April 24 at 12:30pm. I also told the interviewer that I didn't have my passport but that it is on its way, she told me the same thing that I would need it if I were selected for training. I sent them an email reiterating that because the follow up emails keep insisting I must have it! I'm stressing out here about it. No tatoos on arms, wrists, legs, face...no visible anything

Anonymous on

Can someone tell me what are the tattoo guideliNes? I have a tattoo on my foot, one on each wrist and my chest. All can be covered.

Nina on

I have a f2f on Thursday, April 2 at 12:30 but I do not have my passport. I applied for my passport last week so I should be getting it soon.The person I spoke with two days ago during my phone interview informed me that I would be able to do the f2f but I have to have my passport before I start my training. Does anyone knows if she gave me the correct information? I read somewhere that I will not move forward with the interview process without a valid passport because they ask you for it before starting the interview. Someone please help!!!! I am so nervous.

AnnieNewYork on

Does Delta fly you out for the F2F interview or are you required to handle your own arrangements for the interview. Just curious because im in charlotte NC and closest to me is ATL. I just received my email to do my digital interview so im soooo excited! Praying Gods favor over me and you all as well!

Anonymous on

I did my video, spoke with someone regarding passport and uniforms, but like some of you was not asked at the end of the conversation for a F2F, does this mean I didn't not pass certain qualifications or did some of you get your F2F invite at a later time? Thank you in advance.

Heather on

If you received a call from 000 yes it was Delta! they would have left a message so check your messages. Dominicanboyz >Well i can't answer that question for you because the reason it is asked is to see what type of comprehension of right and wrong or professional and unprofessional behavior you have. Confronting a person could lead to altercation or angry exchange of words. Think about it, is that what you want to have happen in a professional environment? Always think of how you could handle this on a professional level? I hope this helps you to answer the question.

Person responsible for this post on

I'm going crazy & it's only the NEXT day after my phone interview!!!!!!

Anonymous on

I received a reply back from delta for a virtual recorded interview FRiday. I am pretty nervous, does anyone know what to expect? what questions will be asked,etc?

Anonymous on

THANK YOU SO MUCH for taking the time to write this informative post.

Myrna on

I just did the online interview questions. Does anyone have an idea of when I will hear back?

Anonymous on

I have my video interview tonight. I'm not nervous so much as curious in regards to passport info. While filling out for the position I started I did not have a passport book but I do have an enhanced license. I'm not sure if my license it's sufficient for the time being? Anyone have any suggestions, it would be greatly appreciated.

C.S. on

I am planning to do my interview questions, with my cell phone. Is this good or bad?

Ms. positive energy on

Anastasia on

My question is I am currently in school... after you are chosen for the position, can you ask for a later training date maybe in may I hope. or what were the dates you were offered?

C.C on

So as for the STAR format questions, during my I video I made sure I stated each thing, however I didn't say "The Task was Blah blah" "the Result was Blah blah" I just made sure to include it. Is that okay? Or was I supposed to specifically say what the task was.

k on

For the video interview they give us three days to complete it, can we access the video interview at anytime or do we need to request a time to do the video interview?

Anonymous on

I had my first phone interview today and several hours later, I got an email for a video interview.

Mari Ana on

Love to hear any information about what is the language video interview look like?

I would love to know if anybody had a language video interview? Is it STAR questions? on

If its to ATL for the F2f Can u fly with your Gov issue ID. Am kinda nervous because my Passport just expired. Also does anyone who has gotten an offer is it all the same? can you renegotiate? what is the salary? Thanks

geminigem on

I have a question. I live in Houston tx and i see that the training academy is in Atlanta. Do they pay for my ticket to fly there for their academy, or are those expenses mine to cover?

brian on

I brought my best to the f2f today, despite being nervous I gave it my best shot. Maybe I should have prepared myself in the STAR format, I don't know. There is always room for self-improvement and I can't relax until I know why I wasn't chosen for the hiring process. I am picking at things like maybe I did this wrong, or maybe they thought I was reaching for my phone when I was fixing my giant bag on the floor and disqualified me. By the end of the experience, I was gaining confident that I was a shoe-in. Especially after my one on one interview, I was under the impression that I did far greater than most. I was very relaxed and connected instantly with the interviewer. Yes I was nervous and I should have treated it more professionally but I decided to bring my honesty forward, after all I know I am made for Delta. If they can see the good in me, then they are perfect for me as well. Yea I am over thinking and worried! My main question and concern is: Only 5 were called out at the end of the Group A and Group B scenario. 5 people who seemed shy out of the whole load. Maybe they answered more on prompt, unlike me, more relaxed. I was surprised to see most of us dismissed. Including some of the candidates whom I was certain would be an instant fit with Delta. Is there a possibility that they missed me? Will they call? What are they basing their hiring decision on? How can I improve myself from future misconceptions? After I gave my best shot, I was honest and this is my dream job, custom made for me. How I could not be selected is astonishing to me. As long as I know the why, I am ok? Does any one have any advice or input on this? What are the really looking for? What could have I been doing that has created a misconception? Does it really rely all on the Star format? AND NUMBER ONE QUESTION THAT HAUNTS? AM I GETTING A CJO ANYTIME SOON? or I should pursue my dedication towards another company?

Does Delta ever call you back for CJO after the F2F? on

Hi guys I just applied on Sunday and also completed the assessment the say day right after the application. I got an email early Tuesday morning for the online interview. I am very nervous but I want to be prepared. I see you guys stating that there are 5 interview questions does anybody remember the questions. Please help

Anonymous on

Will someone Or anyone that knows of someone whose successfully made it past training that will so generously take the moment to give a couple of questions they were asked and how they answered those questions in the particular "S. T. A. R." Format? I don't want to overthink the answers and process but it doesn't appear that there's always a "T" for "Task" required in all situations Sooo am I presenting what my mental "Task" was in solving and resolving this situation? OR am I still missing it? 😕 Someone(s) Please share & advise. Thanks in advance.

Anonymous on

^^ I am interested to know the answer to that!

Anonymous on

Thanks so much for sharing your experience. I did as you suggested, I smiled and introduced myself to everyone in the room. Everything went exactly as you've mentioned. I received my cjo yesterday!!!!!

Chocolate Girl Wonder on

@missB I did my recoreded video on the 17th I just checked my status on delta and its moved from current to archived status under review is yours like that that I hope thats not a bad thing

futureflier25 on

They also called me when my new passport was on its way. I called them back and told them the situation and they said it wasn't a problem at all. I called back again once I received my new passport and had a phone interview and then I did an online interview this weekend. Does anyone know how long it takes for them to call back after doing the online interview? Do you hear back either way?? Thanks!

Anonymous on

Congrats on your video interview. Remember it's an interview, so dress professionally. Good luck! I received my invitation for my f2f a few days after I did the video interview.

Anonymous on

I did my video interview about three weeks ago; it had 5 behavioral questions. And Today I received an email for a phone interview! Can someone tell me what to expect? Nervoussssss

Ralph on

when did you get drug tested? before or after training? what were the post difficult questions that most people had a hard time answering?

ashley on

Sorry everyone i have been away for a while I am in training trying to focus on graduating training. But as far as the online interview process I can't speak on that because I have not gone through that. If they say someone will get back with you they will just have patience. I know you are anxious just as I was but they will let you know something one way or the other. And to chocolate girl congrats I am glad i could help.

Anonymous on

How do I learn more about STAR format?

mary ann on

This was very helpful, I just completed my online interview this morning and hoping I get an interview face to face with them! Thank you.

D. on

I need pointers on the video interview anyone... I have to do it within 3 days. I applied about a week ago.

Anonymous on

I was just wondering if any one knows how long it will take for them to call you for a f2f after you have done the phone interview. I did my phone interview last Friday and still haven't heard anything. I know my application status still says that I'm under review so I'm assuming that is a good sign cause I haven't gotten any rejection emails or calls. I'm just getting a bit anxious. thanks for your responses.

Jake on

not sure about the online interview i didnt do that. the interview takes about 4 hours

Anonymous on

If they ask for your address, email, phone # in your phone interview is that a good sign????

Anonymous on

Love this post! Question!, after the second phone interview, is it normal for them to say that a Senior Recruiter will be in touch if they have anymore questions? I'm freaking out!

Anonymous on

Hey I had a phone interview Monday, a few hours later I was sent a link for the online interview. Less that 48 hours later I received a call to schedule my face to face interview which is Monday at 12:30p! Wish me luck!

Nae on

i received a call from 000... number on friday and i think, it was Delta, how do i call them back?

Juan on

Hi, just received my invite for the phone interview. I know the questions they will be asked. Would anybody please tell me what you answered. If you rather pm just let me know. Thank you

FlyGirl on

Classes are 6 days a week. There isn't much time to spend with fam an friends. You only get Sunday off and by that time you are so exhausted you need your rest.

Anonymous on

^^AWESOME!!!! What happened after your phone interview? And how long did it take to hear something? When does training start?

Anonymous on

To the ppl who made it past the phone interview. What did they say at the end of the call????

Anonymous on

Please tell me all about training! Is it intense?

Anonymous on

Do they pay you during the training?

Anonymous on

I got a call asking if I had a valid passport. My passport is on the way as I type. Freaking out that I will be pushed aside because of not having a passport in hand!?!?!?!

Anonymous on

Ty for the interview tips! I Just had my phone interview. They said they are sending my interview & resume to someone then they would be in contact. Is this a bad sign!?!?

Anonymous on

OMG, I have the video interview but I have no idea what the questions are. Can anyone help me with that? Thanks so much for sharing!

anonymous on

If a worker was removing things from the aircraft, would you confront him or tell management? How would you respond that? I'm confused

Dominicanboyz on

when I received my CJO I was whisked to HR for immediate processing and given my class start date that same day. Class was to begin a month and a half after my CJO. which during that time the extensive background check was done. I hope this helps if you have anymore questions don't hesitate to ask I am currently in training and loving every moment!

Anonymous on

Ok I got the same thing I did the online recording myself interview. now I have a face to face interview on Thursday at 7:30am. Does anyone know how long you will be there for. Do they have a time that everything ends and they put you back on a plane back home?

DJ on

I'm getting a little skeptical as to whether or not I will hear back. I submitted my video interview last Tuesday, September 16. Immediately after, I received an email from the third party interview website confirming my completion and saying that I would hear back from Delta. It has been over a week and I haven't received an email or a phone call. I checked my status on the Delta career page and under current, it now says "no jobs found" but under archived, it says my status is under review. Can anyone make sense of all of this? I'm really hoping to at least get a F2F. They wouldn't just not contact me, right? Even if it is a no??

Anonymous on

This was a really helpful post...thank you so much! I need to do on online face to face (kinda like a Skype thing I guess)...does anyone know what kind of questions will be asked?

Anonymous on

I'm currently awaiting for my background check to done. How long does it take to hear back from them? This process is like another interview! Lol Training starts in mid April. Thanks for your help!

Daniels on

I want to thank you for posting your interview process. I was successful with my phone interview and was told I will get a call from the senior recruiter. How many days are your class and the times? Also, are you able to have freedom in which you can spend time with friends/family?

Anonymous on

Have you heard of anyone being offered a CJO after the f2f? If you were not asked to stay behind, is that a guarantee they did not choose you or maybe they are checking references?

Anonymous on

Thank you so much for your post! I am currently out of state and scheduled for a face to face in ATL Thursday. I was given a ticket to return home that same day. If everything goes well, how quickly is a background check/Drug test given ? And when would training begin?

Brandon on

I had an online interview where I recorded myself answering questions. Do you know of anyone who went through that process? I have a face to face interview on Tuesday morning. Do you think the online interview will help me at all?

C. on

Thanks for sharing your experience. How long did it take for them to contact you after you received the conditional job offer? I know they do an extensive background check but how long did you wait? Thanks!!

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.