Creative Circle Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Creative Circle Account Executive Interview Questions

Interviews at Creative Circle

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Creative Circle in February 2018.

Interview

Contact me for my application had a ph interview very easy positive. Completed an online assessment. Over the phone it was very straight forward. Asked about my experience in sales. Why do i wanna work for them ?

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Creative Circle

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Creative Circle (Boston, MA) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview process seemed very scripted. They literally put me in an empty room and read off a bunch of questions rapid fire from a sheet of paper, with spaces after each question to jot down information. Some of the questions were pretty standard, but are the type that one would want to take a few minutes to think about to craft an intelligent response. The interviewer also seemed rather annoyed and offended that I was not taking notes. I did not get the impression that they were interested in getting to know me at all. Personally, I feel more comfortable when interviews are conversational, with opportunities to discuss experience, etc. This was not that at all.

I was brought back a second time to meet with the regional manager. I thought this went well, but found out about a week later that they would be moving forward with another candidtate. The internal recruiter offered to give me feedback on the interviews, and when I asked for it, I was ignored.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Creative Circle (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Started with a phone call screen and moved to an in-person. They were very transparent about the opportunity, the challenges and what attributes they were looking for. It was actually pretty refreshing to know what you were getting into from the start.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about a very structured daily routine?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Creative Circle (Nashville, TN) in October 2018.

Interview

2 phone screens and 1 interview in person. be confident and prepared to roleplay a few sales calls. they will want to hear that you're motivated my money and success, at the end of the day this is a sales call.

Interview Questions

• What is your back ground in creative?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Creative Circle (Minneapolis, MN) in April 2019.

Interview

4 part interview starting with formal interview, then meeting with team, then meeting with VP in Chicago finally to do a job shadow to ensure the job is a good fit for both parties.