Creative Circle Contractor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Creative Circle Contractor Interview Questions

Interviews at Creative Circle

Contractor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Creative Circle.

Interview

I submitted an online application to the Creative Circle in Chicago on a Thursday and was pleasantly surprised when a recruiter quickly called to schedule an appointment for the following Monday. The high-rise office suite was modern and streamlined, and the receptionist was pleasant and businesslike. She immediately grabbed a packet of documents and led me down a hallway of identical glassed-in interview rooms, most of which were occupied. After she got me settled in my interview room, she explained how to fill out the many documents and assured me that my interviewer would arrive shortly. While I waited, I filled out the forms and enjoyed the spectacular view of the city. Being left alone for fifteen minutes or so gave me plenty of time to do the paperwork without rushing and to gather my thoughts-- all very relaxing. The interviewer was young, perky, and obviously well trained. She put me at ease and deftly led me through a discussion of my experience, skills, and preferences. She never set a foot wrong--no trick or prying questions. She then proceeded to describe a goodly number of clients and typical temporary jobs that matched my qualifications and could become available. All in all, she was very adept at being positive and encouraging without making promises the agency couldn't keep.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult or unexpected questions. The interview was well scripted and clearly designed to be pleasantly neutral and nonthreatening.   Answer Question

Negotiation

So far, I have had one engagement and one interview, and my credentials have been presented to several additional clients who had open positions. My recruiter was able to negotiate a higher fee for the engagement that I accepted.

Other Interview Reviews for Creative Circle

Contractor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Creative Circle (Saint Louis, MO) in March 2012.

Interview

This agency calls you up, gets your hopes up, sometimes requires you to take tests or do an analysis for a client, then you never hear back. Rude. No consideration for contractor's time.

Interview Questions

• What is your hourly rate? What are your skills?   1 Answer