Creative Circle Copywriter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Creative Circle Copywriter Interview Questions

1.5

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Creative Circle (Seattle, WA) in December 2017.

Interview

A one hour broad ranging review of my skills and experience. Also discussed the types of companies and cultures I feel a fit with. My interviewer demonstrated a good understanding of the fields they staff for. Felt that she got a good handle on where I would best fit in.

Interview Questions

• Did I understand the basic realities of contingent employment   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Creative Circle

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Creative Circle (Houston, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

Creative Circle is basically a staffing agency, so interviews are used to ascertain professionalism and also how best to market your skills to their clients. The interviewer was personable and friendly, and asked about the experience listed on my resume and then we moved on to desired wage, location, etc.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Creative Circle (San Francisco, CA) in May 2011.

Interview

They have young, inexperienced recruiters who do not really understand the skill sets they are hiring for. I often saw a glazed look fall over my interviewers face when I mentioned industry terms. I got the job but working with them they provided nothing of value other than the company introductions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the circumstances under which you left your last position.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't have any flexibility other than to accept or decline what they offered.

Copywriter Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Creative Circle in February 2010.

Interview

Professional atmosphere, with a casual tone. Interviewer was female, considerably younger than myself. She was friendly, with good eye contact, told me her past experience in my field, and explained how their services as a third party provider worked. She sat next to me, and engaged in my powerpoint presentation with sincere positive responses. She did nothing to make me feel uncomfortable about my age, which is 52. She seemed to appreciate my varied experience in audio and video production, and responded favorably to my intermittent attempts at humor to break the ice. Her attire was a bit more casual than I had expected, but that did not bother me, as I realized that her position is that of an agent, rather than a direct employer. The company has been sending me a reasonable amount of leads, but none in the niche that I would be right for. I appreciate that her company seems to be trying to find the right fit for me. The only downside is that the company does farm former employers for work for themselves, which I feel is a bit of a conflict of interests. I realize that the job market is very difficult right now, especially in this industry and locale, and I will continue to send out my materials and resumes to job requests that fit my skill sets.

Interview Questions

• A question that related to software programming which I have very little experience with.   Answer Question
    • Asked about relocation, which I am not prepared or capable of doing at this time.   Answer Question