Creative Circle Creative Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Creative Circle Creative Recruiter Interview Questions

Interviews at Creative Circle

2.0

Creative Recruiter Interview

Interview

Applied online, was contacted by a recruiter in their HQ. She requested a phone call. I said I was available both days she requested and gave her times as well. We set a time and she doesn't answer. I emailed to find out what was going on and she replied that there was a mixup with the timezones. No response whether the call was still happening. A week later, I was contacted again to set up a call and figured why not? The same thing happened again. A day was selected and then nothing. No emails, no calls. Incredibly disappointing. Have never heard of recruiters disregarding the people they are trying to interview. Very disrespectful and bad business.

Other Interview Reviews for Creative Circle

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Creative Circle (Phoenix, AZ) in September 2016.

Interview

I was sent a very informal email from an internal recruiter with Creative Circle asking if I could come into the office. It has been the case before (a few times) that when I have interviewed for a recruiter position with a contingency agency that the recruiter will lead me to believe that I am interviewing for an internal recruiting role, but will instead try to place me for a job order that they are currently working. Contingency recruiting is sales, so...I insisted on an initial phone interview to find out more about the role and to verify that this is in fact for a recruiter role. The recruiter reluctantly agreed via email. She called me the following day and was beyond irritated with me. She asked what questions I had and I asked standard questions appropriate such as "What are the benefits?" and "What is the PTO?" She responded to me asking me why I'm even asking these questions--I said that these are standard questions. She then said that she had already booked up her week when she would be coming into town with back-to-back interviews and she'll see if she can fit me in later on. I can tell that I will most likely not be getting a second interview. I have never had someone be so overtly rude to me in an interview. Yikes! It has been my experience that contingency recruiting seems to attract very ego-driven personalities whom cannot be bothered to adhere to standard professional practices such as initial phone screening and polite rhetoric. This is perhaps the wrong field for me to begin with.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Creative Circle (Tempe, AZ) in May 2017.

Interview

Drawn out process, wasted time & money.
    Phone interview w/ recruiter
    in-person interview with manager & 1 other employee
    flew me to L.A. for an interview with the VP (waste of time)
    another in-person interview with both manager & VP

I felt like each round of the interview asked me the same questions. When i flew to LA i thought they'd have me shadow someone or introduce me to the company culture. Nope a 13 hour day for me for a 1hr interview that the VP didn't even seem prepared for. I still went to the next interview to see if the tone would change & it just got worse.

Interview Questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Creative Circle (Houston, TX) in November 2017.

Interview

I started with a phone interview with an internal recruiter, then a phone interview with the Regional Director. After two phone interviews, I met with the RD face-to-face, then sat in with the local team for a work day.

Interview Questions

• If I were to get (as a recruiter) a job *I* wanted, how would I deal with that?   1 Answer