Creative Circle Freelance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Creative Circle Freelance Interview Questions

Interviews at Creative Circle

2.6

Freelance Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Creative Circle.

Interview

Extremely professional, met with a few different team members and all were polite very through. I enjoyed meeting them and I feel they will be able to place me in the future.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Creative Circle

Freelance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Creative Circle (Chicago, IL) in June 2014.

Interview

Phone interview, planned out with 2 days notice. Was fairly easy. I didn't feel they technically understood what I do, but they had an idea how to place me.

Freelancer Interview

Interview

Interviewer was friendly, and interested in helping to match my skills with potential employers. Environment seemed very professional and fast paced. Short five minute wait before meeting with recruiter. Entire process was about 15 minutes.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Creative Circle (Austin, TX) in August 2017.

Interview

I came into the office and we talked over what I was looking for in a job. He was very considerate of my availability to come in and made sure that I left fully understanding how future interactions would proceed.

Interview Questions

• Asked me to rate each of my listed skills and software knowledge to better place me.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Creative Circle (New York, NY) in January 2018.

Interview

It was really quite pleasant. I arrived on time and was immediately escorted to a room to complete the paperwork. There I waited for my recruiter who came reasonably soon after I was finished with the paperwork. She was very nice, upfront and straightforward which I really appreciated. She gave me constructive criticism on my resume and portfolio layouts which I didn't even realize I needed but was SO GLAD she did. I really left feeling like CC NYC cares about their talent and wants to get them booked.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your portfolio.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Creative Circle (Boston, MA) in October 2018.

Interview

Met with Creative Circle Boston and was promised some fairly detailed follow up. Absolutely nothing materialized. Nothing. Don’t waste your time with these people as they do not follow through.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Creative Circle (New York, NY) in December 2015.

Interview

I filled out their profile online and then was contacted the following day by one of their recruiters who asked me to come in for an in-person interview. Prior to the interview, they require you to fill out an online profile including salary range requirements, three references, past work experience and salaries. They also ask for your social and DOB for a background check. At the interview they photocopy your passport or working documentation before you meet with a recruiter. The interview was pretty standard where they went over their contract, asked me about my specific skills and experience and then asked to see my portfolio. I felt like there was a lot of pressure to low-ball my hourly rate and for me to sign their contract on the spot. I have read the horror stories so was going in to get a feel for things first hand. The way their policy was explained to me is that if they send your resume to a specific company, they own your relationship to that company for 12 months. They've started emailing me listings but I want to speak to someone who has been placed through them before I respond to anything.

Interview Questions

• Do you want to be sent listing for jobs below your target pay rate?   Answer Question