Creative Circle Graphic Designer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Creative Circle Graphic Designer Interview Questions

Interviews at Creative Circle

1.9

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Creative Circle (Cincinnati, OH) in January 2016.

Interview

Contacted them through email first then got a phone call to schedule the interview. Went downtown for one on one interview. The staff was friendly but seemed like she didn’t really care much about the portfolio.

Interview Questions

• What kind of work are you searching for   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Creative Circle

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Creative Circle (New York, NY).

Interview

It seems like Creative Circle's "recruiting" process isn't much of one- basically if you apply, you'll probably get an interview. Actual interview was low key, but company lacks transparency.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I interviewed at Creative Circle (Indianapolis, IN) in June 2017.

Interview

I actually had a really positive interview experience. I had high hopes based on my conversation with one of the hiring agents. Only to get snubbed by them, recieving no feedback after multiple attempts at contact. I can't say I'm surprised, but I'm disappointed nonetheless. Does not bode well for a hiring agency to have such terrible communication with their talent.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Creative Circle (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

Once I applied online it was only a matter of days until The Creative Group contacted me for an interview & after sitting down and talking with them they offered me representation.

Interview Questions

• How Long have you worked in the field of Graphic Design.   2 Answers

Graphic Designer Interview

Interview

Came in with high expectations that they might of been able to help me land a job. Sadly, I found that they are just a glorified temp agency.

Interview Questions

• What type of adobe suite do you use?   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Creative Circle (Atlanta, GA) in November 2016.

Interview

In person interview, followed by a significant period of time where I would check for opportunities. Once I decided to accept an opportunity with them I was able to speak to a rep on the phone for an initial phone interview. After the phone interview I was sent out to interview with a local company and received an offer to contract with them for an undetermined period of time.

Interview Questions

• Is my experience relevant to the position being sought.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Creative Circle (Baltimore, MD) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied on glass door a couple of weeks back for a graphic design position, and i got a call from them this week. They called me to come in for an interview in the baltimore office that they just opened (they also have one in the DC area). They gave me a sheet of paper to fill out where i've applied to and other questions so they don't send in my resumes to companies i have already applied to, after that we talked about my resume and the different places i have worked at (my history) which was listed on my resume.

Interview Questions

• a little bit about your background   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Creative Circle (Chicago, IL) in May 2016.

Interview

Quick process, everyone is super friendly and helpful. Once I applied online I recieved a hone call, then we scheduled an in person interview so that the recruiters could understand what kind of jobs I was looking for. It made everything really easy and I would definitely recommend it to others!

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Creative Circle (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

Cold. Too many people being interviewed at the same time. Must be 20 interview rooms with just enough room for 2 chairs and a small table. After your Interview, you are left to a spam of emails that you respond to and are never heard from again.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Creative Circle (Houston, TX) in December 2018.

Interview

Meet with a recruiter for about 30 minutes to be added to their database for life! You can expect emails to be sent to you based on your matches during the interview. You can choose to reply to submit your interview. If you don't hear back, then you weren't a match. The company works for companies, not for job seekers.