Creative Circle Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Copywriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Creative Circle (Houston, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

Creative Circle is basically a staffing agency, so interviews are used to ascertain professionalism and also how best to market your skills to their clients. The interviewer was personable and friendly, and asked about the experience listed on my resume and then we moved on to desired wage, location, etc.

Contract Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Creative Circle.

Interview

I dressed up, paid for parking, went upstairs, receptionist was friendly enough, person who interviewed was nice enough but fake. They wanted leads so that that could then pitch their services to those firms. It was all very fake. Really fake. I'm going to continue writing here so that I can see more of this site as it insists I have to write 50 words at a minimum. Hopefully I will get there very soon. So that I can move onto the next page.

Contractor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Creative Circle.

Interview

I submitted an online application to the Creative Circle in Chicago on a Thursday and was pleasantly surprised when a recruiter quickly called to schedule an appointment for the following Monday. The high-rise office suite was modern and streamlined, and the receptionist was pleasant and businesslike. She immediately grabbed a packet of documents and led me down a hallway of identical glassed-in interview rooms, most of which were occupied. After she got me settled in my interview room, she explained how to fill out the many documents and assured me that my interviewer would arrive shortly. While I waited, I filled out the forms and enjoyed the spectacular view of the city. Being left alone for fifteen minutes or so gave me plenty of time to do the paperwork without rushing and to gather my thoughts-- all very relaxing. The interviewer was young, perky, and obviously well trained. She put me at ease and deftly led me through a discussion of my experience, skills, and preferences. She never set a foot wrong--no trick or prying questions. She then proceeded to describe a goodly number of clients and typical temporary jobs that matched my qualifications and could become available. All in all, she was very adept at being positive and encouraging without making promises the agency couldn't keep.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult or unexpected questions. The interview was well scripted and clearly designed to be pleasantly neutral and nonthreatening.   Answer Question

Negotiation

So far, I have had one engagement and one interview, and my credentials have been presented to several additional clients who had open positions. My recruiter was able to negotiate a higher fee for the engagement that I accepted.

Contractor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Creative Circle (Saint Louis, MO) in March 2012.

Interview

This agency calls you up, gets your hopes up, sometimes requires you to take tests or do an analysis for a client, then you never hear back. Rude. No consideration for contractor's time.

Interview Questions

• What is your hourly rate? What are your skills?   1 Answer

Social Media Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Creative Circle in April 2018.

Interview

Bad experience all around in my personal experience. Not only do you have to advocate for yourself with every one of their positions, but they toss you aside mid-process without any explanation whatsoever and never heard from them again when asking why.

Interview Questions

• What from your background would apply to this position?   Answer Question

Advertising Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paramus, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Creative Circle (Paramus, NJ) in June 2011.

Interview

Creative Circle did a good job of responding in a timely fashion to an online application. They set up an interview and devoted an hour of time to meeting with me, discussing my portfolio and work experience, etc.
    However, after the meeting, despite promises of representing me with all their top clients, no job offers followed.

Client Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Creative Circle (Boston, MA) in April 2014.

Interview

Submitted portfolio online, scheduled in-office interview

Visual Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Creative Circle (San Francisco, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

It felt more like a friendly chat than a serious interview. We talked about my previous experience and portfolio, my recent relocation, and companies I would love to work for.

Web Content Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Creative Circle (Boston, MA) in March 2018.

Interview

They were very professional and I provided them with my portfolio, filled out all the necessary paperwork including W-2 and based on my skill level emailed me jobs. I applied to one on a whim as I have my own freelance business and the experience has been awesome.

Interview Questions

• Please describe your skills and what is the type of client you would like to work for?   1 Answer

Web Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Creative Circle.

Interview

Applied through Indeed got a call a week later to come in for an interview. I was expecting to actually have an interview about the position I applied for but it was just a get to know you interview for other jobs.

Web Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Creative Circle (Boston, MA) in January 2014.

Interview

Received a call within a week of application. The phone interview was short and sweet, briefly discussing my currently employment status, desired position(s), and availability. In person interview was approximately one half hour, diving deeper into my qualifications, experience, and skill set. Also covered, at length, Creative Circle's employment processes and policies. The interviewer was very pleasant, professional, informative, and open to addressing questions and/or concerns.

Interview Questions

• Questions that came up during interview were typical - "Tell me a little about yourself", "What type of position do you feel most qualified for?", "Do you have the necessary skills for this position?", "What hourly rate range would you accept for this position?", etc.   Answer Question