Creative Circle Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

1. Featured Interview

Copywriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Creative Circle (Houston, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

Creative Circle is basically a staffing agency, so interviews are used to ascertain professionalism and also how best to market your skills to their clients. The interviewer was personable and friendly, and asked about the experience listed on my resume and then we moved on to desired wage, location, etc.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Interview

I interviewed with two separate people. Initially it a recruiting manager, and then with a VP. It was a simple enough interview - standard questions. It was also for a pilot role so it was a lot of explaining the role to make sure I understood what I'd be getting myself into.

The only thing that really irked me was that after two rounds of interviews I never got a followup. Not an email, not a call... Nothing. I'm a recruiter myself and I just think that's disrespectful of peoples time. I spent two hours chatting with your company, and you can't do a quick follow up with me to let me know you're passing? I don't like that at all. I wouldn't recommend this company to anyone.

Interview Questions

• They didn't ask me any situational questions. They just asked me to dig into my work history.   Answer Question

Creative Circle Response

Apr 10, 2018 – Answers

We appreciate the feedback but are hoping you could provide a little more information since, to our knowledge, we followed up with each person who was in the running for this role. It appears we may... More

Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Creative Circle (Houston, TX) in April 2018.

Interview

I had an excellent interviewing experience . They give you an opportunity to complete pre-interview materials online, and they are open and upfront about opportunites available for their candidates. They made me feel very comfortable. They are very professional.

Interview Questions

• What are my minimum and maximum hourly rates for contract work?   1 Answer

Digital Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilton, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Creative Circle (Wilton, CT) in April 2018.

Interview

You first need to fill out their online forms for both experience and e-verify and then the schedule a trip to the office (Stamford at least) to finish the process.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Creative Circle (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2018.

Interview

I applied for a position through the CC website, and was initially contacted by a recruiter for a very short pre-screen phone interview. It took about 15 minutes. The next step was to come into the office for an in-person meeting. I was asked to bring either an ID and SSC or Passport (standard operating procedure for a staffing agency). My in-person interview lasted 30 minutes. The Account Manager was polite, personable and professional. I'm now waiting to hear back on positions to which I've applied. I marked 'yes' for 'accepted offer' because I elected to work with the agency, though I've not interviewed for any positions outside of the meeting with the account manager. I thought it important to clarify that.

Interview Questions

• Geographically speaking, what areas/cities would you consider/not consider?   1 Answer

Part-Time Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Creative Circle (Charlotte, NC) in March 2018.

Interview

The interview was at a reasonable time and easy to schedule. Was quick and relatively easy with very friendly interviewers. Questions were easy to answer and it was easy to show your online portfolio.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Creative Circle.

Interview

Creative Circle is a staffing agency, so interviews are used to get an understanding of your experiences and also how best to market your skills to their clients. The interviewer was helpful and friendly, and asked about the experience listed on my resume and then we moved on to desired wage, location, etc.

Design Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Creative Circle.

Interview

This company has wasted so many hours of my time. They've had me come to the office and meet with them, as well as take many phone calls and sent me to several client interviews. Nothing ever pans out and they always end up ghosting my communication attempts.

Interview Questions

• Present your portfolio, and oh by the way, change everything.   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Creative Circle in February 2018.

Interview

Contact me for my application had a ph interview very easy positive. Completed an online assessment. Over the phone it was very straight forward. Asked about my experience in sales. Why do i wanna work for them ?

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Creative Circle (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2018.

Interview

Wasted my time and money. the interviewer and the recruiter said i am over qualified for the position and then ended up calling me for in person interview only to reject me as i have had more responsibilities in my past role and this position was basic. Wasted my time travelling 4 hours to their location and spending 80$ in uber. Stupid under-qualified management.

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Creative Circle (Boston, MA) in February 2018.

Interview

Skype Interview with the recruiter. He/she explains the structure of the company and how things generally work. You then explain your portfolio. He/she then highlights your strengths and scouts for companies that require your skill-set.