KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt
Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Creative Circle Interview Questions

Updated Aug 2, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 243 of over 243 interviews

2.1
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Creative Circle

Creative Circle

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Creative Circle

Interview

I had an initial phone screen which ended weirdly after I was asked for my social security number and declined to do so. I was also not given an option to submit the information myself so needless to say I did not complete the process.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your career journey.
    Answer Question

Creative Circle

Application

I interviewed at Creative Circle

Interview

Via email, they asked me to resubmit info that I already provided plus the last four digits of my social security number and birthdate to add my resume to their job tracking database. I explained to them the security concerns of this. I asked if they could generate another set of numbers for their resume tracking until I am officially hired (and once I fill out a form 1099 and other paperwork) and they declined. They said if I couldn't give them this info, they can't represent me. I'm surprised any company asking for this does not provide a secure https:// link to a secure portal where the social security info is stored.

Interview Questions
  • They asked about key attributes/skills you can bring to the company.

What people are saying about Creative Circle

Join the conversation on

Salaries in Advertising & Marketing

8m

works at

Yum! Brands

Anyone know anything about Creative Circle?? Got an email looking to move forward for a Copywriter position. Any advice?? Salary estimate?

14 Comments

Join the conversation on

Creative Circle

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Creative Circle

Interview

The process was three steps, including supervisor, that person's supervisor, and meeting with peers and potential teammates. Not rushed, but not too long between interviews. It was very organized and efficient.

Interview Questions
  • How have I managed previous team(s) How have I dealt with issues with individuals reporting to me

Creative Circle

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Creative Circle in May 2022

Interview

Very easy and pleasant, lasted about 35 minutes. Had a friendly conversation, went well. The questions seemed easy considering my experience was aligned with the position, and what the company is looking for.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Creative Circle

Application

I interviewed at Creative Circle

Interview

Cold call contact through LinkedIn by recruiter led to phone "interview", where it turned out that the recruiter was very inexperienced and had no idea what the job would entail or how my skills would apply. Waste of time.

Interview Questions
  • Recruiter contacted me because of my "outstanding resume", then asked me whether I could perform skills that were clearly outlined on my resume.

Creative Circle

Application

I interviewed at Creative Circle

Interview

The experience I had with the creative circle recruiter was great. We had a friendly conversation about past work experiences, skillsets, and expectations. It didn't take too long for the recruiter to respond back with opportunities.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Creative Circle

Application

I interviewed at Creative Circle

Interview

The recruiter talked most of the interview mostly explaining how the company worked. There were a few questions for me about my resume. I thought I was interviewing for the specific job but they we adding me to their talent pool,

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Creative Circle (Austin, TX) in Feb 2022

Interview

I had a pretty good conversation with the interviewer. However the position was located in Dallas & im in Atlanta so it couldn’t work out. It was an on-site position not a remote. I’ve been applying for a lot of positions, so far I love that they send me job opportunities via email! Seems like a great company.

Interview Questions
  • How are you when it comes to marketing?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Creative Circle (Dallas, GA)

Interview

I was invited to a short screening interview by phone. The interviewer was professional and it was a pleasant experience. Her questions were mostly about my reasoning for wanting the position. However, I never heard back from anyone again.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I interviewed at Creative Circle (Tampa, FL)

Interview

Was super easy, had a couple of phone interviews with them and everyone I spoke with was super friendly and made the process very easy! Honestly, no complaints here! Although, I will say that I was thinking I was interviewing to work with them, not with a partner of them.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 243 Interviews

Creative Circle Interviews FAQs

Common stages of the interview process at Creative Circle according to 240 Glassdoor interviews include:

One on One Interview: 30.40%