Creative Circle Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

1. Featured Interview

Copywriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Creative Circle (Houston, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

Creative Circle is basically a staffing agency, so interviews are used to ascertain professionalism and also how best to market your skills to their clients. The interviewer was personable and friendly, and asked about the experience listed on my resume and then we moved on to desired wage, location, etc.

Staffing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Creative Circle (Seattle, WA).

Interview

It's a great process because they are just interested in finding out what you're interested in and qualified for. They want to make sure that they're sending you opportunities that are a good fit for you.

Freelance Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Creative Circle (Chicago, IL) in August 2017.

Interview

I had applied to a job ad online and was called the next day and given a phone interview on the spot. Was asked to come in to the office for an in-person interview. Was asked to fill out an online profile prior to the interview. When I got there, I was asked to fill out an I-9 form to prove my eligibility to work in the US and provide proper documentation. I had thought this was an interview about the job I had applied for (for which I was very excited), but it was not. It was just to gather my personal info and references for any possible future freelance postions. Spent $23 for parking downtown for a one hour interview for a "just-in-case" we find something you're a match for. Maybe something comes of this, But it looks doubtful. Seems just another glorified temp agency.

Interview Questions

• Was asked to sign somethong stating that I would use only Creative Circle for the period of one year.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Creative Circle (Seattle, WA).

Interview

Pros:
    The Creative Circle staff are great at honing in on who you are and what you're looking for. They're friendly, helpful, and honest about what they do and do not know about the positions.

Cons:
    Since you're one of several applicants that gets forwarded to a client for an available position, it can be easy to set unrealistically high expectations about chances of actually winning the position.

Interview Questions

• What specific experience so you have with dealing with difficult client relationships at [COMPANY NAME]?   Answer Question

Graphic Designer Interview

Interview

Came in with high expectations that they might of been able to help me land a job. Sadly, I found that they are just a glorified temp agency.

Interview Questions

• What type of adobe suite do you use?   2 Answers

Marketing Interview

Interview

Just one the phone. Didn't even get very far. And the conversation got really strange because it didn't make much sense. Don't think they understand how lead gen and a market place is supposed to work.

Freelancer Interview

Interview

Interviewer was friendly, and interested in helping to match my skills with potential employers. Environment seemed very professional and fast paced. Short five minute wait before meeting with recruiter. Entire process was about 15 minutes.

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I interviewed at Creative Circle (Indianapolis, IN) in June 2017.

Interview

I actually had a really positive interview experience. I had high hopes based on my conversation with one of the hiring agents. Only to get snubbed by them, recieving no feedback after multiple attempts at contact. I can't say I'm surprised, but I'm disappointed nonetheless. Does not bode well for a hiring agency to have such terrible communication with their talent.

Freelance Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Creative Circle.

Interview

Easy and laid-back, easy to talk to. Got a weird vibe from the company, mostly young people. Somewhat unorganized. I didn't get a very professional vibe from the company, but they were very nice when I declined their offer.

Graphic Design Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Creative Circle (Washington, DC) in May 2017.

Interview

After supplying a response to an online job posting, I received a call from Teresa Schefer, Creative Circle's recruiter within 2 days. We spoke on the phone about creating an online profile with her agency and to set up an in person interview at their Washington, DC office within 5 days. I filled out their online application and profile with work history, education history a link to my online portfolio and references prior to meeting in person. I sent an updated resume with my personal contact information stripped out of the header area and substituted with "Represented by Creative Circle" and their phone number. I brought creative work samples in both digital and printed format for review in person along with 2 forms of identification which were photocopied at the outset. I filled out a listing of other positions and companies which I was currently applying to so as not to conflict or duplicate efforts with Creative Circle at those companies. I met with Teresa, who before becoming a recruiter had worked in the creative field herself before becoming a recruiter. We spoke for an hour about ourselves, our previous work experiences, the position that I was interested in, my availability and insights into my future work direction. Teresa ended the interview with a promise to put my resume and work in front of her team at Creative Circle to find best placements. I have had no less than 20 potential job placement inquiries from Creative Circle since with 2 solid offers for jobs.

Interview Questions

• Tell me what your experience was like at your past positions.   1 Answer

Creative Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Creative Circle (Tempe, AZ) in May 2017.

Interview

Drawn out process, wasted time & money.
    Phone interview w/ recruiter
    in-person interview with manager & 1 other employee
    flew me to L.A. for an interview with the VP (waste of time)
    another in-person interview with both manager & VP

I felt like each round of the interview asked me the same questions. When i flew to LA i thought they'd have me shadow someone or introduce me to the company culture. Nope a 13 hour day for me for a 1hr interview that the VP didn't even seem prepared for. I still went to the next interview to see if the tone would change & it just got worse.