Creative Circle Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

1. Featured Interview

Copywriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Creative Circle (Houston, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

Creative Circle is basically a staffing agency, so interviews are used to ascertain professionalism and also how best to market your skills to their clients. The interviewer was personable and friendly, and asked about the experience listed on my resume and then we moved on to desired wage, location, etc.

Contract Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Creative Circle.

Interview

I dressed up, paid for parking, went upstairs, receptionist was friendly enough, person who interviewed was nice enough but fake. They wanted leads so that that could then pitch their services to those firms. It was all very fake. Really fake. I'm going to continue writing here so that I can see more of this site as it insists I have to write 50 words at a minimum. Hopefully I will get there very soon. So that I can move onto the next page.

Contractor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Creative Circle (Saint Louis, MO) in March 2012.

Interview

This agency calls you up, gets your hopes up, sometimes requires you to take tests or do an analysis for a client, then you never hear back. Rude. No consideration for contractor's time.

Interview Questions

• What is your hourly rate? What are your skills?   1 Answer

Social Media Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Creative Circle in April 2018.

Interview

Bad experience all around in my personal experience. Not only do you have to advocate for yourself with every one of their positions, but they toss you aside mid-process without any explanation whatsoever and never heard from them again when asking why.

Interview Questions

• What from your background would apply to this position?   Answer Question

Advertising Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paramus, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Creative Circle (Paramus, NJ) in June 2011.

Interview

Creative Circle did a good job of responding in a timely fashion to an online application. They set up an interview and devoted an hour of time to meeting with me, discussing my portfolio and work experience, etc.
    However, after the meeting, despite promises of representing me with all their top clients, no job offers followed.

Client Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Creative Circle (Boston, MA) in April 2014.

Interview

Submitted portfolio online, scheduled in-office interview

Visual Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Creative Circle (San Francisco, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

It felt more like a friendly chat than a serious interview. We talked about my previous experience and portfolio, my recent relocation, and companies I would love to work for.

Web Content Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Creative Circle (Boston, MA) in March 2018.

Interview

They were very professional and I provided them with my portfolio, filled out all the necessary paperwork including W-2 and based on my skill level emailed me jobs. I applied to one on a whim as I have my own freelance business and the experience has been awesome.

Interview Questions

• Please describe your skills and what is the type of client you would like to work for?   1 Answer

Web Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Creative Circle.

Interview

Applied through Indeed got a call a week later to come in for an interview. I was expecting to actually have an interview about the position I applied for but it was just a get to know you interview for other jobs.

Web Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Creative Circle (Minneapolis, MN) in September 2017.

Interview

It was short and concise. I had a well laid out resume and portfolio so my work spoke for itself. The office was very nice. The staff was really enjoyable to work with. Top notch joint.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for in a career?   1 Answer

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Creative Circle (Detroit, MI) in December 2016.

Interview

Creative Circle first contacted me on LinkedIn. They started with a phone interview, then an in person interview with the office in Detroit. They kept in contact with me by sending me potential opportunities at companies they recruit for. Those companies then contacted and interviewed me based on their own protocols.

Interview Questions

• What web development technologies are you most familiar with?   Answer Question