Creative Circle Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Creative Circle

2.0

Web Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Creative Circle (Minneapolis, MN) in September 2017.

Interview

It was short and concise. I had a well laid out resume and portfolio so my work spoke for itself. The office was very nice. The staff was really enjoyable to work with. Top notch joint.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for in a career?   1 Answer

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Creative Circle (Detroit, MI) in December 2016.

Interview

Creative Circle first contacted me on LinkedIn. They started with a phone interview, then an in person interview with the office in Detroit. They kept in contact with me by sending me potential opportunities at companies they recruit for. Those companies then contacted and interviewed me based on their own protocols.

Interview Questions

• What web development technologies are you most familiar with?   Answer Question

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Creative Circle (San Francisco, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

It was a simple, straightforward process. I sent them my resume, then chatted on the phone and then met in person. In person, I simply showed them my portfolio and discussed my background.

Any Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Creative Circle (Boston, MA) in February 2018.

Interview

I arrived and was greeted at the front desk. Everything seemed to be going fine. I interviewed with one of the hiring people and they loved my work and thought everything was going great. I was asked to fill in a form for the SSA which I did. Turned out I filled something out wrong (it was my first time filling this type of form) and I tried to fix it but the front desk person which was also the one in charge of the forms was very dismissive and didn't let me try and fill the form again. It was my fault I filled the form wrong, but still I was told I can't ever work with them again and that I should contact the main office if I have any further questions. I contacted the main office and they said that I should talk to the local office for my questions. It was extremely unprofessional to send me running around in circles like that.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Creative Circle (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Applied to a position that Creative Circle was representing. Was called in for an interview and asked to bring passport, paperwork etc. Arrived early and filed out all the forms for their database. Was not made clear over the phone that this interview was only to enter into their system. Was led to believe it was for the position posted online. Although the staff I met was very nice, it still felt like a bait and switch. When I inquired about the original position I had applied for, was told "Oh I think that position was already filled, I will check on it". Honestly felt my time was wasted. They have never called for any other opportunities and I was told to just keep checking the emails/job sites and apply as normal. So again I am doing all the work and feel, there is no real effort in assisting to find a spot for me.

Interview Questions

• Very extensive questioning on your skills, knowledge, and experience. Did not mind but it will take quite some time to go through all of it.   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Creative Circle.

Interview

The recruiter asked standard intake questions for placement with a Creative Circle client, however, she seemed much more interested in connecting with my former supervisor (who left the company) than talking about my resume or career goals.

Interview Questions

• Where did your supervisor go? Will go with them? Do you think that company will add positions in the new year?   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Creative Circle (Washington, DC) in October 2018.

Interview

It was phone interview. Recruiter asked me to show six references. Also I had to fill out the form to show my portfolio and experience. Recruiter asked me about my salary expectations.

Interview Questions

• What are your salary requirements?   1 Answer

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 7+ months. I interviewed at Creative Circle in September 2014.

Interview

I was working out of state and got a message about my resume for a job in Orange County where I would be returning. I filled out all the paperwork and emailed it in to start my file this employment agency. I did a phone interview with the client from out of state - which went well - I was asked to speak to the client company in for a formal, in person, panel interview once I returned.

I was coming in on a red eye and Ashley, my contact, insisted that I go directly from the airport to the interview. Overall, I felt she lacked professionalism and basic understanding a candidate will not perform their best on no sleep after a 7 hour plane flight. I rushed from the airport to the interview and did the best I could.

In subsequent dealings with this firm, particularly with Brittany - I received a direct email about the project and responded. I have the background, software, etc for specific design work - She seems excited about the prospect of me being able to help one of her clients for a short term project...but she didn't know that I was already in their system. She could not find my paperwork to know I had already signed on with them and had a completed file. You would think they would have a database or something, especially since their system reached out to me to ask about the project. Just weird.

Suddenly, all in the same day of emailing back and forth - I get the cold shoulder. Again, no direct communication and extremely unprofessional. If I lack something or am blacklisted with Creative Circle due to performing poorly at an interview - tell me. It will help everyone involved to get some sort of feedback. Also, take me off your email list for work if I am not what you are looking for or you really can't place me. Working with these "recruiters" is disappointing to say the least.

Right now, lots of people are looking for work. We as candidates and job seekers are at the mercy of placement agencies because it's a buyers market. But it won't always be that way and the tables will turn.

Interview Questions

• Can you send me your resume too? It looks like we haven’t met with you.   1 Answer

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Creative Circle (Dallas, TX) in May 2018.

Interview

The process was terrible. I didn't hear back for over a month about multiple jobs that I applied to and when I set up an interview (which was pointless) they had already filled the position. The recruiter I spoke to just wanted to go over my resume and all my skills and qualifications. She told me that they didn't have any openings that fit my current skill-set. When I pointed out an open position that I LITERALLY had every single skill for she said, "oh, well...I think they're looking for someone who can fit the culture". I said, "is it because I'm not a woman"? She stayed silent. 3 weeks later, the same recruiter tried to set up an interview and acted like we've never spoken. I forwarded her our initial interview schedule email and she never responded afterward. I have applied to over a dozen jobs from their website and no one has contacted me. This is a terrible company. Be warned. You're cattle to them.

Interview Questions

• What qualifications do you have that match the job?   1 Answer

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Creative Circle (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in October 2011.

Interview

I applied for one of their listed marketing jobs in my area through their website. Within a week, I received a call from one of their recruiters to schedule an interview. You have to bring your passport or at least 2 forms of valid ID as proof of eligibility to work in the U.S., which most agencies require. The recruiter I met with was very nice and explained the entire process and what would be expected of me while working on an assignment through their agency. I did not land the position I was first submitted for, but within a few weeks, one of the other recruiters called me about another position that was available with one of their clients and went over it with me. After it was determined that it might be a good match and that I was interested in pursuing it, she scheduled an interview with me and the client. The interview went well, I got the job (temp/contract), worked there for a few months, and I am now on my second contract assignment with Creative Circle, which I like more than the first one. If you have a good resume, experience in marketing and advertising, and are interested in doing temp/contract work for well-known companies, then definitely include Creative Circle in your list of temp agencies to work with!

Interview Questions

• How do you handle multiple deadlines for projects due on the same day?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very positive. The agents will work with you on your desired hourly rate and negotiate the best possible rate for you on the assignment.