Creative Circle Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Creative Circle Interview Questions

Interviews at Creative Circle

2.0

UI Designer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Creative Circle.

Interview

This was a really great, slightly informal interview. We had already talked over the phone. The in-person interview was just 20 minutes. We talked briefly, went over my portfolio, and then discussed some follow-up questions. Everyone in the office is very friendly and helpful.

Interview Questions

• We went over my portfolio. The interviewer asked me some specific questions regarding the work in my portfolio - what did I do and why, etc.   Answer Question

UI Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Creative Circle (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in July 2018.

Interview

When I arrived I was impressed by the nice clean, modern, artsy looking office decoration and comfortable all around feel. In just 3 seconds I was turned off the the receptionist that was extremely rude and unprofessional. She was on a personal call and was chatting away like I wasn't even standing there in front of her, she didn't ask me to have a seat or politely ask me to wait a second, she continued on her phone call till she was done. Now that 10 minutes had gone by she had asked me my name and who I was there to see, (constantly rolling her eyes) she then contacted the recruiter who was to interview me. The receptionist then asked me to sit in a room and fill out information on a desktop computer that was sent to me the same day to fill out. I couldn't fill it out on my iPhone because the UI was broken on mobile devices. Let me preface by sayin the information was sent to me wile I was in route to the interview. So now were 30 min in and I had to wait another 10 or so minutes for her to get off the hone again before she wold alert the recruiter and let her know I was finished with the online application.

Finally interviewed and that seemed like a breath of fresh air. The interviewer was pleasant, easy to talk to and seemed knowledgable about the many different hats a creative person can wear. Everything seemed okay until a week went by and I never heard back from anyone. Horrible follow up. I had received new job alerts from her and when i would reply i would never hear back. EVER! This recruiter sent me like 5 different opportunities and never followed up on my replies!

Interview Questions

• Standard questions a creative interviewer would ask allowing you to speak to your strengths.   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Creative Circle in February 2018.

Interview

Contact me for my application had a ph interview very easy positive. Completed an online assessment. Over the phone it was very straight forward. Asked about my experience in sales. Why do i wanna work for them ?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Creative Circle (Boston, MA) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview process seemed very scripted. They literally put me in an empty room and read off a bunch of questions rapid fire from a sheet of paper, with spaces after each question to jot down information. Some of the questions were pretty standard, but are the type that one would want to take a few minutes to think about to craft an intelligent response. The interviewer also seemed rather annoyed and offended that I was not taking notes. I did not get the impression that they were interested in getting to know me at all. Personally, I feel more comfortable when interviews are conversational, with opportunities to discuss experience, etc. This was not that at all.

I was brought back a second time to meet with the regional manager. I thought this went well, but found out about a week later that they would be moving forward with another candidtate. The internal recruiter offered to give me feedback on the interviews, and when I asked for it, I was ignored.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Creative Circle (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Started with a phone call screen and moved to an in-person. They were very transparent about the opportunity, the challenges and what attributes they were looking for. It was actually pretty refreshing to know what you were getting into from the start.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about a very structured daily routine?   1 Answer

Temp Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Creative Circle (Saint Louis, MO) in January 2013.

Interview

I felt the process was more for the recruiter to gather industry information than for helping place me in positions.

Interview Questions

• It was a fairly easy and enjoyable interview, as I recall.   Answer Question

Senior CopyWriter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Creative Circle (Boston, MA) in March 2013.

Interview

Friendly and casual; easy process; short, to-the-point interview; had good knowledge of contract job responsibilities and hiring manager; was able to assess my skill set and the fit for the advertised responsibilities; excellent follow-up communication

Interview Questions

• Experience in industry; experience handling job responsibilities   Answer Question

Senior Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Creative Circle (Phoenix, AZ) in February 2015.

Interview

The overall process once inside the doors was quick and to the point. Very professional and friendly environment. The Creative Circle office was easy to find and my contact great! The whole process took around half an hour or so. I met with my recruiter first, talked about myself and my experience and finally presented some of my work. They found me a job within a few weeks - give or take.

Interview Questions

• Normal questions related to Graphic Designer field.   1 Answer

Senior Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Creative Circle (Seattle, WA) in October 2018.

Interview

Went over resume, portfolio and discussed my experience in the field of design. Also discussed the scope of some UI classes I'm currently taking, then discussed how jobs would be screened and sent to me based on my experience and employment goals

Interview Questions

• Questions were about my experience as a Graphic Design as well as what kind of employment I hoped to get.   Answer Question

Junior Copywriter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Creative Circle.

Interview

Expect to get treated like a child. The recruiter that I interviewed with clearly has no respect for people that are not on her level. This may possibly be a testing tactic, to see how you handle someone condescending you.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult questions, just the recruiter talking in circles.   Answer Question